Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Moist Toilet Tissue

Options
  • 25-08-2008 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

Gross i know, but am just back from a friends house where thats all they had to use...left early..errr...cos i feel like a baby just wiped with a wet wipe on my arse..soooo uncomfortable! :eek:What the hell is the point of this stuff???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

anniehoo wrote: »
    Gross i know, but am just back from a friends house where thats all they had to use...left early..errr...cos i feel like a baby just wiped with a wet wipe on my arse..soooo uncomfortable! :eek:What the hell is the point of this stuff???

Was it actually a wet wipe?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

are you sure you didn't use her make up wipes by accident?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭**Caroline**

Had to laugh at your post when I seen it! I think I know what you're on about though (strangely enough) - that happens if someone's just had a really long shower or bath without opening windows & there's loadsa condensation in the room.... and yes, it is gross!! lol You'll know to bring your own stash in your handbag next time!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

The moist tissue is supposed to used in conjunction with normal wiping procedures, it should be the last wipe for freshness-ness.

An All wet wipe wipe just leaves you with a saturated hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭trout

Wet wipes don't flush too well ... so ... think on, next time you have a bathroom emergency.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

Forget about tissue, get yourself one of these:
    Untitled.jpg
    wash the anus or vulva of the user (including a number of pulsating and massaging functions), dry afterwards with warm air,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

There's such things as wet wipes? Next they're gonna invent something that shoots a stream of water at your gicker. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

karlr42 wrote: »
    Forget about tissue, get yourself one of these:
    Untitled.jpg

Or one of these babies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭dazberry

saturated hole.

Reported! That term is too technical for AH, take it to the practice and technique sub-forum under the hole wiping forum :D

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Or one of these babies
    The remote control-ness of that opens up many possibilities for the discerning prankster..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

phasers wrote: »
    are you sure you didn't use her make up wipes by accident?

No i swear it said "Marks and Spencers Moist Toilet Tissue"...never again!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

This thread almost had me googleing for the paramount in automated ass cleaning technology...

I think I need a break from boards for a few hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

I remember hearing about a girl who was in a friends house and had to use the bathroom. There was no toilet paper and when she saw what she assumed was a packet of these tissue thingys grabbed one or two and used away. They were Cif Bathroom Cleaner wipes instead!! .........she was clean though:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

dazberry wrote: »

hole wiping forum :D

D.

Forum requested!

First Thread....

The correct way to wipe? - Front to back or Back to front...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

kizzyr wrote: »
    I remember hearing about a girl who was in a friends house and had to use the bathroom. There was no toilet paper and when she saw what she assumed was a packet of these tissue thingys grabbed one or two and used away. They were Cif Bathroom Cleaner wipes instead!! .........she was clean though:D

The ex did that once when changing a nappie Instead of using babywipes he used the cif bathroom cleaner wipes !! Not the brightest guy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭One-Day-Juande

Andrex moistened toilet tissue, best invention in the world, especially when you've had a nasty one. Thing is you're meant to have a wipe of some normal stuff afterwards.

Really though it's the most confusing thing, most people put a lot of effort into grooming and cleanliness but when it comes to the ****ter it's suffice to just use a piece of paper. Say for example you got **** on your elbow (not hands cause thats a different ballpark), would you just give it a wipe with some toilet paper and get on with your day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

gcgirl wrote: »
    The ex did that once when changing a nappie Instead of using babywipes he used the cif bathroom cleaner wipes !! Not the brightest guy :(

The poor baby:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

kizzyr wrote: »

Bah... I done the same once, except it was dettol wipes. Dont ask me how....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Krieg wrote: »
    Bah... I done the same once, except it was dettol wipes. Dont ask me how....
    The smell of citrus !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Can you elaborate on 'moist tissue'?? I'm thinking that you either used wet wipes, or else someone just dropped the roll into the toilet and fished it out again. Dunno which is worse to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Forum requested!

First Thread....

The correct way to wipe? - Front to back or Back to front...

Front to back, I read it in a teen magazine once :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Look it's really quite simple

After dropping a normal coil,good quality paper is sufficient,work it into the eye in a dabbing circular motion.She will be clean as a fresh euro coin.
    Always front to back for the ladies.

If the motion is a tad loose and there is some spread around the muzzle,moist wipes are your man, but get the heavy clagg off with tissue first.

If there is a preponderance of tag nuts and or winnints and a good crop of arse cress, the bidet is your man.

Now I know not many irish homes have such a device,so the Flutt reccomends go to any good DIY store and purchase a good plant sprayer,preferably with the pumping action.

If you have a problem getting the badge clean,fill the device with lukewarm water with a small drop of liquid soap.Pump up the pressure and direct the jet or spray directly into the rusty bullet hole.

This is very pleasant and does all a bidet would do albeit a tad more awkward.

Suggest making sure bathroom door fully locked.

Easy peasy actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

I just find it strange you'd take a shít in someone else's house, I can never bring myself to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

my auntie has that in her gaf for my cousins. the packet has a pig with a curly tail on it that says 'i'm wiping my bottom!!!!'

weird stuff man

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The Walsho wrote: »
    I just find it strange you'd take a shít in someone else's house, I can never bring myself to do that.

When ya gotta go, you gotta go. **** happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Sailormoon

gcgirl wrote: »

In fairness, it is an easy mistake to make, especially if they're lying right beside each other! Have been tempted many-many times myself!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

No i swear it said "Marks and Spencers Moist Toilet Tissue"...never again!;)
    This isn't any moist toilet paper, this is M&S moist toilet paper

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Just the job when you've an arse like a japenese flag. For extra "aaaaaah" keep some in the fridge until required.

Advertisement