Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

E Friends....

• 24-08-2008 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

So I may have had a few E's in the past but one thing that struck me is that the friends I made were on the same buzz. e had something in common.

So are internet friends similar? On the same buzzzz. leaving the internet aside you would have nothing in common?

E Friends. Good to go...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

E is awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Repentant wrote: »
    So I may have had a few E's in the past but one thing that struck me is that the friends I made were on the same buzz. e had something in common.

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/4145/laltyge3.jpg

lolcat-funny-picture-found-pills-ate-eat.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

E's are for Tossers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

By the way you look ridiculous, chewing your face off.

• Advertisement

By the way you look ridiculous
    lol, and drunken people don't?

http://www.benettontalk.com/ecstasy.jpg
    http://mdma.net/poster-advert.html

JC 2K3 wrote: »

ecstasy.jpg
    When they fall over and chew asphalt? Yes. But then, I didn't being disgustingly inebriated is fantastic, did I? Good work quoting me out of context though :)

But then, I didn't being disgustingly inebriated is fantastic, did I?
    You're missing out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭AlanSparrowhawk

There's a time and a place for all recreational drugs (drink, cannabis, e)

Hot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

]

Why do you constantly take little snipes at the greatest drug ever invented? A drug that only leads to dependance among a small minority of users. A drug that turns the majority of users into chatty, friendly generally good types?

Lets face it, E`d up people are just as likely to provide annoyance to non yiipped people around them as drunk people. Talking absoloute arse, jumping around the place etc etc.

And seeing as most people in Ireland who do yokes drink before and during the buzz who the **** cares for these examples.

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    Why do you constantly take little snipes at the greatest drug ever invented?
    Because it annoys you.

Because it annoys you.
    Even I find that amusing! :P

Because it annoys you.

Oooh!

Ran out of hash have you? Or are you just generally pissed I deconstruct your druggie ramblinz.....

I don't think I'm the annoyed party here.

Go insufflate some scopolamine, a 3 day break from reality would do you some good.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

After you're done with both you go back to be your boring self.

I don't think I'm the annoyed party here.

Go insufflate some scopolamine, .

Crikey. You know of drugs even the dealers dont know about.

It better be blutey. I dont want to feel like Ive spent 3 weeks in a hot air balloon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Oooh!

Ran out of hash have you? Or are you just generally pissed I deconstruct your druggie ramblinz.....

I thought you smoked the stuff yourself, or did you give it up because you couldn't get your hands on any decent stuff?

keen wrote: »
    I thought you smoked the stuff yourself, or did you give it up because you couldn't get your hands on any decent stuff?

I do.

But I dont write essays on teh interwebz about how it expands your mind, how it isnt addictive, how it is good for you, how evil alcohol is in comparison yadda yadda yadda.

Crikey. You know of drugs even the dealers dont know about.

It better be blutey. I dont want to feel like Ive spent 3 weeks in a hot air balloon.
    More commonly known by the names of the plants it's contained in such as Datura, Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade) or Jimson Weed. It's probably the most fúcked up drug I've heard of. Rather than causing pseudo-hallucinations based on distortion of visual perception, as is the case with psychedelic drugs, if it doesn't kill you, it induces delerium, plunging you into a completely different reality, with full blown, real audial and visual hallucination, the ultimate loss of control. There are numerous reports of the trip lasting up to 3 days, and the user usually has little or no recollection of what happened during this time.

What's more, it's available in any pharmacy in the form of travel sickness medicine. There's usually only 300 microgrammes per tablet, however, which means you'd need hundreds of tablets to achieve such a fúcked up state :)

• Advertisement

I do.

But I dont write essays on teh interwebz about how it expands your mind, how it isnt addictive, how it is good for you, how evil alcohol is in comparison yadda yadda yadda.
    In fairness, I think you may be associating the posts of others with me. IIRC, our main areas of conflict in drugs topics in the past has been on the effectiveness and enjoyability of legal highs. I've never called alcohol evil and have never been overtly defensive of marajuana, I don't even smoke it very much.

Advertisement