Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help!!

• 13-05-2011 8:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭

would like to know if anyoneknows any mediums/psychics in the clonmel/clondalkin area. I say these because i went to one randomly a few years ago with an old friend and didnt get his name. He was in the suburbs of dublin anyway, and he took us into his house for the appointment last time and charged 50. anyone know a person that fits that? i think he had a cork accent also? Desperate for an appointment so any numbers or info would be appreciated!!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,631 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Moved from Newbies & FAQ to Psychics and Mediums with redirect expiring in 7 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

AnnaKin wrote: »
    would like to know if anyone knows any mediums/psychics in the clonmel/clondalkin area. I say these because i went to one randomly a few years ago with an old friend and didnt get his name. He was in the suburbs of dublin anyway, and he took us into his house for the appointment last time and charged 50. anyone know a person that fits that? i think he had a cork accent also? Desperate for an appointment so any numbers or info would be appreciated!!

The only male psychic I can think of in the Clonmel area anyway who charges about €50 is yer man Rory Bates. He obviously isn't a Corkman though.

Rory's number (if, indeed, that is the man you saw - tall, red hair, stutters) is listed in the psychics and mediums directory on paranormal.ie (scroll down list): http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

There are many other psychics' and mediums' numbers listed there as well, but don't have a clue if any of them match up with who yourself and your friend once visited.

Advertisement