Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are we entering End of Days?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Pics or GTFO:pac::pac::pac:
    No freebies of Bad B!ue.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,986 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

not yet wrote: »
    Repent my children and all will be forgiven.......walk towards the the light my son.

Sure we can all move to westport we'd all be safe there.

repent your children? Have you not seen the OUTRAGE caused by PAEDOPHILES... PADOPHILES, JOE! in some of the other threads...?

Wouldn't mind repenting yore ma, though...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

No freebies of Bad B!ue.

How much?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Sailormoon

faceman wrote: »
    Im sorry to pick on you but its just you were the latest post on the page...

i dont really give a toss about that. I have an underwear dilema!!!!!

:eek: and I was getting all worked up!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

No freebies of Bad B!ue.

We secretly know that us nocturnals share ;) if only other boardsies knew the perks... I for one am not worried,i have my army. And facemans undies muhahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭ewj1978

THE END IS NIGH!!! erm wtf is nigh? Hi Nerin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

The choice whether to accept or reject the microchip Implant must come in the end days.

"And he (enforcer of the 666 commercial system) causes ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a Mark IN their Right hand or IN their Forehead, "And that no man might buy or sell except he that had the MARK (subdermal rfid microchip ). Revelation 13 16 to 18

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

The choice whether to accept or reject the microchip Implant must come in the end days.

"And he (enforcer of the 666 commercial system) causes ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a Mark IN their Right hand or IN their Forehead, "And that no man might buy or sell except he that had the MARK (subdermal rfid microchip ). Revelation 13 16 to 18

We decided to change that plan,you knew too much about it,so its just a decoy. I mean. Yes. Chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

I for one welcome our Russian Paedo Overlords.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

faceman wrote: »
    Right so in the Fatima and Medjugorje apparitions, Our Lady said that if Russia wasnt accepted and consecrated by the Vatican, Russia would be involved in the last great war on earth.

The book of revelations talks about birds falling out of the sky, we have seen 3 air disasters this week alone.

The irish property market has gone to pot.

And there are threads in AH about badly spelt peedofillers.

So my question is this, should i start wearing clean knickers in case I have an accident?
    Clean knickers...na

A nuclear war would blow those knickers clean off ya

But I suppose if you are near the radioactive fall out ya might wanna keep a pair handy, i hear Radiation posioning gives terrible ****s

• Advertisement
Advertisement