Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Table Tennis

• 05-01-2013 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Im looking for anywhere in limerick to play table tennis, i can't seem to find anywhere, no clubs or anything, can anyone please help me. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Raiden2370

I'd like to know too.

I know there used to be a table tennis club in the university a good few years ago; they still have several tables stored at the Arena that are never used.

This question seems to be recurring, though I haven't really heard anything definitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Alex T

Hi. Please let me know if somewhere in Limerick a place available to play Table Tennis. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Saevio

Just popping by here to say hullo, and keep an eye out. I called UL today, indeed they don't have a TT club any longer.

If anybody hears of anything, post! Otherwise we might have to organise something.

Advertisement