Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aunty Mary

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭scut

I have 3, 1 on each side and a grandaunt

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭philcsl

I have one too!!

After 239 people voting around 66% have an Aunty Mary so the stats on the radio show might be pretty close!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

I've no proper aunts at all but even through marraige none of them are called Mary.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

2, and both happen to be the eldest daughter in each family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

I don't have an aunt Mary.

Anyone out there got a relation or two called Nancy???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Not only do I have an Aunt Mary on both my mom and dad's side of the family, I also have an Uncle John on both as well. We always used to call my mom's aunt "Auntie Mary", the other two didn't get the full title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 50hertz

I have an aunt, mother and mother in law called Mary...I'm surrounded by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Carol_1985

mental07 wrote: »
    I don't have an aunt Mary.

Anyone out there got a relation or two called Nancy???

I've got two aunts called Nancy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

65% so far, looks like they're tellin the truth captain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

50hertz wrote: »
    I have an aunt, mother and mother in law called Mary...I'm surrounded by them.

I hope, ( for your own sake ), that you don't drink bloody Mary's :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Have an Aunty Mary and 2 Grandauntie Marys.

Advertisement