Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

Dolores needs a kick up the hole. So stupid the way they have basically changed her personality. Standing there with her "I'm trying to help" nonsense.

:mad:

Oh Neasa, so pretty but such a bad actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Oh my god...Damien doing the Hawaii 5-0 song...cringe.
    That scene was a crime against humanity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

The most cringe inducing episode in a long long time :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

The going away party was hilarious. No sign of his best mate ray. Obviously don't want to pay him an appearance fee and then he just mentions his name casually as he leaves

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

I miss Finn :-(

• Advertisement

jimmynokia wrote: »
    When i first turned page she stood out looks very like lucy and it followed story on that new hot bird/oulone vivienne....
    Its not lucy is it???

223499.jpg223500.jpg

When I see the 2 together, I don't personally think they are the same person.

The going away party was hilarious. No sign of his best mate ray.

Ray's going to nab him on the way to the airport....

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

vektarman wrote: »

HILARIOUS

• Registered Users Posts: 84,988 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ViveLaVie wrote: »
    I miss Finn :-(

I'll miss Keith and Finn and where was Ray :confused:

Orla could try her luck with Damo or Pete now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mintyfox

Lorna123 wrote: »
    Do you not think so, I think she is very good looking.

Are you actually Lucyfer? You brought up her looks before and coincidentally your name is Lorna...same as the actress.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Orla could try her luck with Damo or Pete now :p
    I was wondering about that, why was Orla so desperate to get rid of Keith, has she an ulterior motive?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

vektarman wrote: »

Ray has really changed a lot since that video was made. I can remember the ad, how long ago was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Yes Dolores is attractive in my opinion and very stylish
    Much as I want Lucy to get her comeupance I still think she is a great character. She is also very good looking, isn't she?
    Do you not think so, I think she is very good looking.
    mintyfox wrote: »
    Are you actually Lucyfer? You brought up her looks before and coincidentally your name is Lorna...same as the actress.

Yes mintyfox, looks like we have an insider here.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Ray has really changed a lot since that video was made. I can remember the ad, how long ago was it?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Oh my god...Damien doing the Hawaii 5-0 song...cringe.

Ah I thought it was funny , I could see the lads in the pub doing that if one of them said they were going to Hawaii. Good to see them having a laugh for a change.

Jesus Mary & Joesph there was so many wrong things with tonight episode

1. keith left ray his best friend wasent there (rte to ******* cheap to get him so lazy)

2. tommy organic non alcoholic champagne (wtf yuck)

3. damien the surfer (cringe)

4. watching fair city with my mother sperm was mentioned i nearly died

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Was wayne checking his sperm potency for his silkrex info pack .
    I think he acted well tonight .
    Damo could of done better .
    Nobody mentioned the plane at the start. They had to cut rays wage e out the bill to hire the fecker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

mintyfox wrote: »

NO, I am not Lucy. Honest !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

NO, I am not Lucy. Honest !

Well anyway, if you are really Lucy, you are a brilliant actress ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Karen23 wrote: »
    Ah I thought it was funny , I could see the lads in the pub doing that if one of them said they were going to Hawaii. Good to see them having a laugh for a change.

Damo's dance was like a clapped out 'jumbo' jet struggling to take off

• Advertisement

Hitchens wrote: »
    Well anyway, if you are really Lucy, you are a brilliant actress ;)
    And very good looking, of course...;)

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Damo's dance was like a clapped out 'jumbo' jet struggling to take off
    I've just spluttered my tea all over the keyboard.....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I hope she doesn't just fob her way out of this by saying "well I was late so I thought I was pregnant but I'm not now, I made a mistake". I am sick of her getting away with stuff

She can't. She told Dolly that it was her GP who confirmed she was up the duff.
    van_beano wrote: »
    I'm at the stage now that if I saw the actress who plays Lucy walking on Grafton St I would start shouting abuse at her.........it's definitely time for the writers to end this story, the poor woman will never be able to leave her house again!

On a different topic, anyone else think Dolores is hot for a auld wan?? :cool:

Won't be hard to miss her on Grafton street. She will be in Columbo's trench coat walking next to the hot auld wan wearing Colombo's other trench coat.

el diablo wrote: »
    No way. 1999 maybe.

el diablo wrote: »

Wow! Ray has really piled on the pounds since then!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,585 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Dolores needs a kick up the hole. So stupid the way they have basically changed her personality. Standing there with her "I'm trying to help" nonsense.

Indeed. Ridiculous. One minute eating the head off Lucy, and the next she's nice as pie. So unreal.

As regards Lucy being attractive. At times I think she looks very well, other times not so. Still no Yvonne!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭vanillavanilla

stevieob wrote: »
    She can't. She told Dolly that it was her GP who confirmed she was up the duff.

Won't be hard to miss her on Grafton street. She will be in Columbo's trench coat walking next to the hot auld wan wearing Colombo's other trench coat.

No way. 1999 maybe.

no it couldn't have been that far back (1999) because when he opens the kitkat it's the "modtheren" wrapper and not the old one with the foil and paper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

I saw the 'Lucy' actress on a train to Dublin (won't say where she got on ;) )......and there was a load of fellas on there on the way to a match. A few recognized 'lucy' and called out to her, but she never even said hello, she just rushed past and ignored them completely. I thought it was a bit grouchy but I guess she gets it all the time?
    Still she looked and was dressed EXACTLY as she is on the show, even the ponytail was the same!
    I think she really ought to have a different 'look' off-screen if she doesn't want attention.

I also saw 'Dolores' out in Dundrum at the pictures one night, she didn't look exactly like she does on the show, and was friendly when people approached her :)

I have seen Zumo numerous times in the Ilac center: and yes, he generally looked like he had just rolled off Carol's sofa ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Amazingfun wrote: »
    I have seen Zumo numerous times in the Ilac center: and yes, he generally looked like he had just rolled off Carol's sofa ; )

he was probably just in for his lunch break before he went back out to his grannys stall on moore street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Apparently next week we will see
    a photo of Lucy and Harry together
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭vanillavanilla

Apparently next week we will see
    a photo of Lucy and Harry together
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:....curiouser and curiouser!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement