Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Britneys New Hair do

Options
  • 19-02-2007 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Wow, Have you seen this,

Britney has a new hair do, well more of a hair dont!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Natalie Portman when bald was far better looking that bald Britney.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

So was Sinead O Connor. Then again, those girls have pretty faces. Whereas Britney is a cheap, vacant, chubby, spotty faced minger. Like I've always said....

Her poor kids, that woman is a tool of the highest degree...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

If you have a strong, good features you can pull off being bald, like Natalie Portman and Sinead O'Conner.
    But Britney just looks bad.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

I infact think she looks so good this way that I shaved my girlfriends head last night while she slept.

She always likes surprises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Shes insane. Horrible to see her on such a downward spiral though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

She really reminds me of private pyle. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

darkskol wrote:
    She really reminds me of private pyle. :p
    Ha! That's brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

There's a difference though, Private Pyle was handsome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

That's mank

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

Nightwish wrote:

:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

She's trying to keep the attention of her baldy clam that she keeps flashing :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Nightwish wrote:
    Oh Nightwish, you have me ROTFLMAOAPBS. You crack me up sometimes, whump, whump, whump.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

I think it can be a fresh start for her.I think she was sick of having extensions put in all the time.It was messing up her hair!

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

I think it can be a fresh start for her.She was sick of putting extensions in her hair all the time.It was messing her hair up!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

She needs to lose some weight in her face for it to work in any shape or form.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

The girl needs help, seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 chris55

Oh man! Why is britney without her hair such a talking point?? I agree with Zhane..the girl needs serious help. In fact I had heard that actually went into rehab a while back but came out less than 24 hours later claiming to be cured!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Nightwish wrote:

Hey! Britney is handsome too! In fact, up until recently I even suspected she had a hefty langer to go with her rugged good looks.

Advertisement