Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Watching taken :D

also, boy saw me in manky tracksuit and didnt run a mile!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Lots of new ice cream for me to try, weeeeeeee. :pac:

Anyone ever tried Häagen-Dazs Raspberry Sorbet, Caramel, biscuits and cream and belgian chocolate and chocolate midnight cookies?

Might need to take up running sooner than I thought.........

i know you haven't mentioned it but Haagen-Dazs white chocolate and raspberry is the best. its sooo good :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Acoshla wrote: »
    Ben & Jerry's Phish Food is a classic, Caramel Chew Chew is good too, Chocolate Fudge Brownie is divine, om nom nom.
    I like Phish food for the novelty value of the fish. Ben and Jerry's Choc. Fudge brownie with their Choc. Chip cookie dough is also a good combination!
    Unfortunately, as a child, I had lots of (very) bad strep. throat infections which meant that my mother was always buying me ice cream. I had so much lovely and fancy ice cream during my childhood and teenage years that I'm not that mad about ice cream now. I think it's nice it but eat it rarely- I think I still see it as a medicinal thing! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

SarahBeep! wrote: »

dont knock shlumpy clothes, love when a girl is wearing her around the house clothes and think they look "manky" but look fcuking adorable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Ben & Jerry's Phish Food is a classic, Caramel Chew Chew is good too, Chocolate Fudge Brownie is divine, om nom nom.

Holy sh*t, google Ben & Jerry's Irish site and look at flavours, then look at the .com flavours!

They used to have a 'Black and Tan' flavour that was swiftly discontinued lol

Tried the dress, it was beautiful but just not right on me. Have a better idea of what suits me now though :)

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »

dont knock shlumpy clothes, love when a girl is wearing her around the house clothes and think they look "manky" but look fcuking adorable

Penneys trackies, superman hoodie and cons!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Holy sh*t, google Ben & Jerry's Irish site and look at flavours, then look at the .com flavours!

:eek:

Loads more than we have :(

I want ALL THE ICE-CREAM!

(actually I just want the Cinnamon Buns, Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl, and the intriguing Late Night Snack one that's salty and sweet!)

I'll admit I miss having someone to wear my hoodies and tshirts, women in mens tshirts is just........sigh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Posy wrote: »
    I like Phish food for the novelty value of the fish. Ben and Jerry's Choc. Fudge brownie with their Choc. Chip cookie dough is also a good combination!
    Unfortunately, as a child, I had lots of (very) bad strep. throat infections which meant that my mother was always buying me ice cream. I had so much lovely and fancy ice cream during my childhood and teenage years that I'm not that mad about ice cream now. I think it's nice it but eat it rarely- I think I still see it as a medicinal thing! :o

I despise cookie dough in icecream, so gross. I had my wisdom teeth out when I was 17, they got infected, couldn't eat anything but icecream for 2 months of summer, that was a good two months :o

Boyfriend always says I look cutest when I'm wearing leggings, Uggs, one of his jumpers (he gives his lovely "old" ones to me, he works in a clothes shop so that happens every couple of weeks) and covered in icing sugar, apparently covered in icing sugar is my default setting when at home :o I'm not a messy worker I swears.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Oh god, there are people in the world that dye pigeons!
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/picasueltaspain.jpg/

And one glass of red wine and my face feels a little flushed! Think I should've eaten more today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

i know you haven't mentioned it but Haagen-Dazs white chocolate and raspberry is the best. its sooo good :D
    I didn't know they had a raspberry and whtite chocolate flavour. I need to investigate this.
    I'll admit I miss having someone to wear my hoodies and tshirts, women in mens tshirts is just........sigh...
    Lol my boyfriend is forever slagging me for wearing his clothes.

Honestly though his clothes are more comfy than mine, prob cause they are bigger and looser.

I got him a shirt for Xmas and he says I get more wear from it than he does. :o

I didn't know they had a raspberry and whtite chocolate flavour. I need to investigate this.

Lol my boyfriend is forever slagging me for wearing his clothes.

Honestly though his clothes are more comfy than mine, prob cause they are bigger and looser.

I got him a shirt for Xmas and he says I get more wear from it than he does. :o

My ex was 6ft 4 with size 15 shoes, his hoodies used to go down to my knees, his clothes were no fun! My boyfriend now is just a little taller than me, barely, so whenever he wrecks a jumper in the dryer and shrinks it or he gets sick of things he gives them to me, he wears so many lovely colours, it's great :)

Boyfriend always says I look cutest when I'm wearing leggings, Uggs, one of his jumpers (he gives his lovely "old" ones to me, he works in a clothes shop so that happens every couple of weeks) and covered in icing sugar, apparently covered in icing sugar is my default setting when at home :o I'm not a messy worker I swears.

jumpers/hoodies are great, remember once waking up to not find my ex in the bed, went downstairs and she was there cooking breakfast in a hoody of mine that barely covered her arse, and only wearing that and uggs .

we never got to eat the breakfast ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

My bf is kinda slim and I'm not exactly small-chested so his t-shirts are no good, but I love wearing his hoodies. He likes me wearing my pjs when we're hanging around the house. I don't understand it, they're all years old and covered in hair dye stains :confused:

jumpers/hoodies are great, remember once waking up to not find my ex in the bed, went downstairs and she was there cooking breakfast in a hoody of mine that barely covered her arse, and only wearing that and uggs .

we never got to eat the breakfast ;)

Yeah....I generally have leggings, 2 tops underneath and a pair of hiking socks or two pairs of socks on, my first thought when I read that was "I'd freeze!" :p And my boyfriend wouldn't come to see where I was gone, he'd probably just go straight to the computer to play WoW and think "Yes, she can't bother me while she's cooking" :rolleyes:

Lads I'm actually crocked. I'll give ye a little rundown of everything that is wrong with me at this moment in time (this is an epic use of what this thread is for, skip ahead if you don't want to die of boredom!):

My neck hurts.
    My right elbow hurts and is so weak I can barely lift it.
    My right thumb hurts.
    The burn on my left arm is peeling.
    My hands are freezing.
    My chest hurts from my stupid bad breathing (don't ask)
    My right side hurts (as always)
    My lower back is agony, can't stand up straight.
    My right heel is really fecking sore, plantar fasciitis Google tells me, random and sore.
    The house is still freezing because even though we got oil the boiler is now airlocked so no heat til tomorrow.
    I am broke, most expensive few months ever.
    My mother isn't talking to me, it's been 3 days, that's a record.
    My boyfriend is driving me mad this week, can't stand the sight of him, which is lucky because he has spent every waking hour that he's not in work on his PC. He goes on it before work, on his 30 min break, on his 1hr break, and as soon as he gets home, until at least midnight. Might as well be here alone.
    I have a ton of work ahead of me tomorrow and Saturday.
    The house is a mess.
    I am a big ball of misery.

:(

Aw cuddles! I miss beinh able.to say 'm in a relationship' but i refuse to do so until im more happy in myself

My ex was 6ft 4 with size 15 shoes, his hoodies used to go down to my knees, his clothes were no fun! My boyfriend now is just a little taller than me, barely, so whenever he wrecks a jumper in the dryer and shrinks it or he gets sick of things he gives them to me, he wears so many lovely colours, it's great :)
    Size fifteen? FIFTEEN?! My boyfriend is a size 7.5 or 8, depending on the shoe. He's 5'8.

One night I was over in my boyfriends house and was wearing his shirt and trackies around the house and I climbed into bed and forgot to take them off me, a while later he goes looking for his tracksuits, couldn't find them and looked straight at me lol.

Speaking of my bf, I'd love some cuddles from him now. :o:)

I'm 5'9ish and size 10 shoes, one of my friends is 6'2 and wears size 13-14, he can never find shoes he likes in those sizes

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I am such a fcuking moron

I am such a fcuking moron
    Why?

*hugs* Hope you're okay!

• Advertisement

Why?

*hugs* Hope you're okay!

It's actually so petty you'll all think I'm an idiot. It's just me being me and not being able to do anything right. And then panicking about anything I do

It's actually so petty you'll all think I'm an idiot. It's just me being me and not being able to do anything right. And then panicking about anything I do
    Your not an idiot, if you want to chat etc you can PM me if you want hun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I'm 5'9ish and size 10 shoes, one of my friends is 6'2 and wears size 13-14, he can never find shoes he likes in those sizes

Yeah my boyfriend is 6'2 and size 13.. TK Maxx is usually the only place that he can find nice shoes in his size.

The Lovely Muffin now that you mention it I think the White chocolate and raspberry was a limited edition flavour last year... But I also have a feeling that I saw it in my local Tesco recently so you might be lucky!

Your not an idiot, if you want to chat etc you can PM me if you want hun :)

It's not worth a PM but thanks :)
    I think I just needed the rant. In a crap mood today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

The house is still freezing because even though we got oil the boiler is now airlocked so no heat til tomorrow.

That's a handy one to fix:
    1. Get adjustable spanner
    2. Loosen (just loosen, don't take off) the nut securing the oil pipe to the burner
    3. Press the reset button
    4. Allow air to squirt out (with a bit of a spray of oil)
    5. When air stops coming out (only oil spray), tighten nut
    6. Probably need to press the reset button again
    7. Boiler should fire up
    8. Leave heating on all night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Size fifteen? FIFTEEN?! My boyfriend is a size 7.5 or 8, depending on the shoe. He's 5'8.
    Yeah....I generally have leggings, 2 tops underneath and a pair of hiking socks or two pairs of socks on, my first thought when I read that was "I'd freeze!" :p And my boyfriend wouldn't come to see where I was gone, he'd probably just go straight to the computer to play WoW and think "Yes, she can't bother me while she's cooking" :rolleyes:

i wear my boyfriends clothes like i play with my ipad........i dont have an ipad.......or a boyfriend!! :( Forever Alone!!

bahahahaha!! i like being single!! :D

anyway i get to have a lie in tomorrow woooo!!!! i actually fit for the leaba!!

mmmmm sleep!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Am I the only one who's boyfriend nicks their clothes :confused:
    I used to work with games and have loads of promo tshirts for various launches (all in L or XL). I use them as pjs or to workout in. Every time the OH is around he ends up wandering off with one or sleeping in one.
    Though I have stole more than my fair share of hoodies off him I suppose

bubblefett wrote: »

just the underw....ehhh,I've said too much

bubblefett wrote: »
    I used to work with games and have loads of promo tshirts for various launches (all in L or XL). I use them as pjs or to workout in. Every time the OH is around he ends up wandering off with one or sleeping in one.
    Though I have stole more than my fair share of hoodies off him I suppose
    Don't think my boyfriend has ever borrowed or stolen my clothes tbh.
    just the underw....ehhh,I've said too much
    :D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

cdaly_ wrote: »

That's a handy one to fix:
    1. Get adjustable spanner
    2. Loosen (just loosen, don't take off) the nut securing the oil pipe to the burner
    3. Press the reset button
    4. Allow air to squirt out (with a bit of a spray of oil)
    5. When air stops coming out (only oil spray), tighten nut
    6. Probably need to press the reset button again
    7. Boiler should fire up
    8. Leave heating on all night
    Cdaly, your like our own handyman! D'ya do callouts?!!

I'm peeved. I got the urge to bake earlier, and made chocolate and cranberry cupcakes. Alls well with the world until I tried to find my Perfect Meringue Icing recipe, and it's gone. Not in my recipe folder and I can't find one online, they all have butter in them. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement