Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anti-corruption seminar at the next FF ard fheis

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭For Reals

raymon wrote: »
    I believe that some in FF may want to change their dishonest course. I think with a bit of anti corruption training , rules and guidelines they could eventually have less corrupt members.

But that's been the talk for generations, its not going to happen. People who commit acts against the Irish people, which is what these moral and/or legal slips boil down to, you can be pretty damn sure they are aware of it. Bertie needs no training to know he's a shyster, neither would have Haughey or the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

They won't have to bring in any outside experts anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I believe that some in FF may want to change their dishonest course. I think with a bit of anti corruption training , rules and guidelines they could eventually have less corrupt members.

Short of some sort of ethnic cleansing, you're not going to root the corruption out of FF.

The notion of them sitting down tor a training seminar and some guidelines is, frankly, laughable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭raymon

Maybe the new face of Fianna Fail Colm Keaveney can give a talk at the Ard Fheis to convince them to finally address the corruption he has been talking about for the last few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭For Reals

Maybe the new face of Fianna Fail Colm Keaveney can give a talk at the Ard Fheis to convince them to finally address the corruption he has been talking about for the last few years.

Yeah, the man who shat on his own principles to avoid the oncoming electoral backlash and get in bed with his arch nemesis to save his own ass.....sure ;)
    He'll fit in well though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement