Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Feedback Appriciated

• 04-06-2015 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi, can You please give me some feedback?
    Any language errors?
    Regards, Piotr.
    www.webdesign.ithorizon.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭D Hayes

Looks nice.

Couple of typos - "Webdesign" and "apporach".

Your favicon link is throwing a 404 too.

Other than that, looks good.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Turquoise and Grey/Black isn't my thing. Logo could do with some work to suit the background etc.

No favicon, don't like the font in the "Little about me" section, much more prefer "The most important things are not things".

I like it overall!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

No cookie acceptance notification despite running google analytics (pretty sure that's a thing)

"Be in touch" sounds engerish. "Get in touch" sounds better.

Black shadow on black text at the top looks awful.

" I believe if you hire me, then it is me that does your work from start to finish."
    instead "I believe if you hire someone, then it should be that person who does the work from start to finish". Also doesn't leave any room for you to outsource something to someone who does something better than you, like copy-writing or graphic design.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Red Hare

It should read " Sailing in Dublin" not " Sailng" :)

Advertisement