Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gimme Any Feedback on my site www.zituz.com

• 08-01-2014 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi fellow members,

I need any feedback from you for my site: http://www.zituz.com
    My question are:
    1. How long the speed of my web on your device? Is it fairly enough or quite slow?
    2. Is the color combination ok ?

Sorry for my bad English ;)
    Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Too many colours, too much pointless motion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

too much happening...colours are annoying fast...

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭myIdea

How come your mixing the English language in to your site?

I would guess it's amended text from the original example content that came with the WordPress theme.

The theme started off quite reasonable looking.

Given the SEO services offered and the fact the sites never going to attract an Irish audience, I'd interpret this as a back-link thread rather than a feedback thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 zituz

Graham wrote: »
    I would guess it's amended text from the original example content that came with the WordPress theme.

The theme started off quite reasonable looking.

Given the SEO services offered and the fact the sites never going to attract an Irish audience, I'd interpret this as a back-link thread rather than a feedback thread.

To be honest, you are wrong.

Yes, my site is not targeting for Irish audience since I came from Indonesia. But, I put my site in the reviews thread in order to get feedback from yours.

If I use this thread for backlinking, you can see the number of my posts.

Btw, I really appreciate for your opinion. Thanks to you Graham & whomitconcerns
    I would consider your feedback

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

It would be ok if it wasn't for that nauseating box that fills the screen with multiple colours and tacky animations

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RionaAlexander

Sudah bagus kok mas... keren :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 UnquieUserName

The main image with all the colour is ruining the first page, the rest of the page has a nice feel to it.

On the portfolio I do not like the grey scale but that could simply be my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭happycoach

Not sure if the site has changed much since the original posting, but it looks great now. Super job!

happycoach wrote: »
    Not sure if the site has changed much since the original posting, but it looks great now. Super job!

Nope, no change. Still as nauseating as when it was first posted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭happycoach

Graham wrote: »
    Nope, no change. Still as nauseating as when it was first posted.

Starting at 1.5 million is a bit pricey though ;)

Advertisement