Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Humble Image Bundle

Options
  • 29-04-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭

Some of you may be familiar with Humble Bundle when they would have games.
    But for the next 2 weeks they have the first volumes of some Image comics in digital format
    https://www.humblebundle.com/

If you donate anything you get Volume 1 of Lazarus, Morning Glories, Fatale and East of West.
    Donate over the average ($7.67 at posting) and also get vol 1 of Saga, Revival and Chew
    And donating $15 or more to also get vol 1 and vol 20 of Walking Dead

Edit: I will just add that out of those, I have read both Saga volume 1 and Chew volume 1. Since then I have continued to pick up the other volumes. So between €5.50 and €6 for those 2 alone is a bargain. But may cost a lot more in the long run. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Ridley

There's a Humble Bundle on Star Wars comics at the moment.

$9.66 for Knights of the Old Republic 1, Dark Times 1 and Crimson Empire (1), peoplez.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

I'm surprised that you don't get more for going above $15. There's usually about 15 issues extra if you go above on these deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Jayd0g wrote: »
    I'm surprised that you don't get more for going above $15. There's usually about 15 issues extra if you go above on these deals.

Pity they're being retconned out of existence. There were some great stories, such as the ones mentioned. Loved the whole Republic/Empire series.

Advertisement