Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Manuals / Request a manual

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 dunkelgrun

I'm looking for engineer codes for Astec 63DV Alarm. I'd be grateful if someone would send me a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭altor

The defaulted codes are : factory code 4711 will disarm it and 1174 wil get you into engineer mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 dunkelgrun

Thanks Altor. I already had the 1174 code and know it's Fn99 to exit. I was interested in what could be done in engineer mode. Is there an installation manual?

Send me your email by P.M. and I will send it on to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 coleyb1979

Could anyone send me an engineer manual for an astec 63 alarm please? Thanks in advance...

• Advertisement

Send me your email by P.M. and I will send it on to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭worded

We have this Alarm. We moved in here and no one knew the code.

I pulled the fuse in the control panel a few months ago to stop it ringing when it was accidentally set off.

Anyone know how to reset it? Is it a case of RTFM?

Would like to get it working again.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Depending on how old it is
    Is there a factory link near the centre of the board marked LK 1
    If there is a second board plugged on top of the main PCB there may also be a link on that also.
    Remove both links & power up the system.Try disarm with 04567
    If that works Try 01234 as the engineer code.

worded wrote: »
    We have this Alarm. We moved in here and no one knew the code.

I pulled the fuse in the control panel a few months ago to stop it ringing when it was accidentally set off.

Anyone know how to reset it? Is it a case of RTFM?

Would like to get it working again.

Thanks.

If you need a installation manual off this panel send me your e-mail by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 goan

I have just joined and noticed somebody was looking for the manuals. I tried ukpanels.com but the site is blocked for that particular manual.
    I am replacing my windows and need to disengage the sensors on the windows. I have the engineers code but I don't know how to use it. And after removing the sensors how do I re-install the system?
    Thanks for any help in this.

• Advertisement

Has anybody got the installation manual for the Scoptronic Homeguard Alarm System?
    Or else can anybody tell me how to disengage the system as I am replacing my windows and need to remove all the sensors from the windows. I need to put them back on again on the new windows.
    I have he engineer's code but not sure how to use it.
    Any help gratefully received.
    Thanks

If you send me your e-mail by P.M. I will send it on to you.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Simply enter the engineer code. A small C will show on the screen.
    Leave in that mode while you work on the windows.
    Enter 38* to display open zones.
    Enter 0* to leave engineer mode.

goan wrote: »
    I have just joined and noticed somebody was looking for the manuals. I tried ukpanels.com but the site is blocked for that particular manual.
    I am replacing my windows and need to disengage the sensors on the windows. I have the engineers code but I don't know how to use it. And after removing the sensors how do I re-install the system?
    Thanks for any help in this.

If you want to enter engineering enter the engineer code. To exit press 0* when C is displayed. It is described on page 6 of the engineer manual.

Thanks Altor and Koolkid.
    That was fanatastic help from you.
    I never knew Boards was such a great site - discovered it by pure accident.

Glad we could help. If you need anything you know where we are.

goan wrote: »
    Thanks Altor and Koolkid.
    That was fanatastic help from you.
    I never knew Boards was such a great site - discovered it by pure accident.

Your welcome, we are always happy to help :D

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

Hi all,

Can anyone send me the Engineers manual for the Astec 63DV please ?

Thanks.

If you P.M. me your e-mail I will send it on to you.

ifah wrote: »
    Hi all,

Can anyone send me the Engineers manual for the Astec 63DV please ?

Thanks.

Sent you a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 tuffyway

Hi,

Just moved into a house with a scopetronic homeguard alarm, seller didnt have d code so alarm was off....set it off accidentally when we turned off electricity...now it says its armed, it doesn't go off buy it beeps loudly 4 times every time you open the front door....found the user manual on boards(**,) but need the master reset code....anyway of getting this or do you have to ring the people who installed the alarm? Looks like it was installed a good few years ago.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
    Thank you in advance.
    xxx

tuffyway wrote: »
    Hi,

Just moved into a house with a scopetronic homeguard alarm, seller didnt have d code so alarm was off....set it off accidentally when we turned off electricity...now it says its armed, it doesn't go off buy it beeps loudly 4 times every time you open the front door....found the user manual on boards(**,) but need the master reset code....anyway of getting this or do you have to ring the people who installed the alarm? Looks like it was installed a good few years ago.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
    Thank you in advance.
    xxx

If you send me your e-mail by P.M. I will send you on the engineer manual. The default engineer code for this system is 1234, default user code is 4567.

@ tuffyway.
    I sent you some manuals.
    Any questions you know where we are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pouter

Hi all,

Can anyone send me the Engineers manual for a Concord alarm please ?

Thanks.

pouter wrote: »
    Hi all,

Can anyone send me the Engineers manual for a Concord alarm please ?

Thanks.

If you send me your e-mail by P.M. I will send it on to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tuffyway

thanks so much guys
    xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pouter

Thanks altor

pouter wrote: »
    Thanks altor

Your welcome, hope it helps..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cmtul

Does anyone have the book for the astec s80 system? We bought the house and the codes did not come with the house. I just finished replacing the battery today, and need to find out how to reset the system to default settings. Once it's reset I have to reprogram the system again. I'm hoping the book has all this information in it. At the moment no error codes are displaying, but the red alarm led is lit. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
    Chris

• Advertisement

I will send you a P.M. More than happy to talk you through this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement