Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Food Science in UCC

Options
  • 16-09-2015 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi anyone doing this course could you tell me about the course and is there jobs from it and what areas can you go into.
    My sister is interested to know. She is only doing Biology for leaving cert. Would there be a lot of Chemistry and physics in it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Look up the book of modules and find out. It will tell you the learning outcomes and objectives for each module.

Since it's in the college of science not health and medicine then I would think there would be maths modules etc.

Advertisement