Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ABC orders 'S.H.I.E.L.D' pilot from Joss Whedon

• 29-08-2012 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 84,740 ✭✭✭✭

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/29/s-h-i-e-l-d-pilot/

Joss Whedon might be coming back to TV. ABC has ordered a pilot from Marvel TV executive produced by Whedon titled S.H.I.E.L.D.
    The project is set in the same universe as Whedon’s Avengers film and follows the law enforcement group headed by Nick Fury. The pilot will be written by Whedon and his brother Jed, along with Maurissa Tancharoen. Deadline reports that Whedon also might direct the pilot too.
    In the Marvel universe, S.H.I.E.L.D stands for which stands for the Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate (or Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division). Production on the pilot is expected to begin ASAP.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Yaaaaaaay!

Now, let him bring back Firefly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I'd assume Nick Fury will not feature too prominently? But if anyone could make cameos from Jackson, Downey Jr. Evans etc happen it's Joss Whedon!

Advertisement