Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Foundation Irish and course requirements ?

Options
  • 23-04-2013 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm considering dropping to foundation Irish as I've struggled with languages since first year, Have already dropped french and have 6 Higher level subjects and 1 pass (Irish), I am looking to get 400~ points and do a computer science course , Will I meet the course requirements if I do foundation Irish ?
    Thanks
    Andy
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

You just need to look up your actual course because they are all different , some need a pass in irish , what college?

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

I just looked up ucc
    Entry Requirements: HC3 in two subjects, and passes in four other subjects at H or O level in the Leaving Certificate from Irish, English, mathematics and three other subjects recognised for entry purposes.
    You need ordinary irish :/ i would urge you to keep it anyway incase you switch to a different course at any stage /change your mind , plus foundation gives you bearly any points if you needed to add it.

Advertisement