Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Noctastic!

1151617181921»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Mmmm painkillers how I love you so! :D
    What did I tell you about raiding hospital pharmacies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I'm happy :)

Going home this weekend for Dads bday, get to see everyone all in the one place. Xmas shopping has totally put me in good form, I love being generous.

And my boyfriend is awesome <3

SPREADTHEHAPPYYYYYYYY :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,702 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

F*cking yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got my third assignment score.

Got 99% :D:D:D:D:D:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

koth wrote: »
    F*cking yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got my third assignment score.

Got 99% :D:D:D:D:D:D

Fantastic news Koth. Well done. You must be very pleased with that result! :D

that's an understatement. Serious brain-hurt was experienced getting that assignment done, so I'm delighted with the result :D

• Advertisement

What happened to the other 1%??? :pac:

What happened to the other 1%??? :pac:

just before I share this news, I say in advance to ms.boom to zip it!! :P

71% on assignment number two. Things are still go for mission "Pass The Maths Module" :D

:P

Well done koth!

Well done koth! x

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

VkHdj.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Wrong thread :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

It's officially Mass Effect 3 day! :D This makes me very happy

Oh yeah!!! another assignment graded. Was aiming for 70%..... and gots me 71% :D

I've technically passed the module. I've one assignment that I only need 30% to get the official pass :D

koth wrote: »
    Oh yeah!!! another assignment graded. Was aiming for 70%..... and gots me 71% :D

I've technically passed the module. I've one assignment that I only need 30% to get the official pass :D

Well done x

Advertisement