Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    No-one likes me:(

They call that the Carlow Effect f_hug.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

They call that the Carlow Effect f_hug.gif

Damn you and your geographical rasicm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Anyone coming on?

7.30 guarantee. Have to do some work around the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

fcuk fcuk fcuk FUUUUCK, three matches today I've been 1 kill short of a nuke, kells was in one of the matches and I was cleaning up with an ac-130, some pubeless wanker tubed me from across the map then, gaaah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Play GTA with the lads from Rockstar...Get on! :D

Soby wrote: »

They on mic? Ask them to give me a job, when the fook is GTA 5 being released and WHAT CITY(CITIES!)! :pac: :p

Soby wrote: »

How ya know?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,031 ✭✭✭✭beertons

should be on for a while at 2/230.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Was gonna go for a mad gamin session today, me sister fecked off out for the day, 2 kids are gone, house to meself, an then it happens that I end up awake all feckin night.. Dunno if I'm gonna go on cause I'm tired an angry that I'm tired an mixed with COD is not a good idea..

• Advertisement

you're angry every day with sleep. c'mon, lets stick on ghost pro, 47u, and go bananas!

Whats a 47u? :P

damn phone typimg

Anyone coming on?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

Heading on now for a couple of hours if anyone is about

I'll be on 2 probably.

Sidesho said he's up for a few game's after he uploads a vid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Since the crossing dressing hobo's known as 360 players(:p) have their own thread, thought us sane folk(PS3 players obviously duuuuuh :cool:) deserved a thread of our own :D

Anywhoo...

Had an immense sesh tonight with LakesKeane, Leeg, Kersmash, Hoki and a couple of others lads from here.

I hopefully converted them to my sanctuary that is Sabotage. Where I roam the fields searching for my precious bomb to plant within a couple of minutes . Good times :pac: Bar one match with that silly Welsh weirdo camping on the roof on Highrise. We won pretty much every match we played. Likewise when we played Demolition before that. Raking in win after win in 2 minutes most of the time.

Most fun I've had playing COD in a long time fellas. Like I said in txt chat, great having more than competent players to play Sabotage and Demolition with. TDM was starting to bore the living **** out of me tbh. So yeah, look forward to similar sessions in future ;)

can i just add ye id love to get some games with some players just having fun

Fun?What is this fun you speak of?WE WIN!!!!

Yes we also have a bit of craic.

The person who thanked your post is the worst player ever so don't bother adding him :P

One day I'll learn how to reload :(

• Advertisement

Press O to reload.

lol looking forward to playing with ye so by the way trout is sidesho a friend of yours (in the outside world i mean)

Nope just online.

I'll be on 2 probably.

Make it 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

One day I'll learn how to reload :(

One day I'll learn to not reload after every single kill, terrible habit at this stage.

I'll be on around 3/3.30, watching Outnumbered on the Ps atm.

I do the exact same.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Leeg17 wrote: »
    One day I'll learn to not reload after every single kill, terrible habit at this stage.

I do this all the time as well. It's completley retarded. I even do it on zombies with the HK.

I do the exact same.
    gimli2112 wrote: »
    I do this all the time as well. It's completley retarded. I even do it on zombies with the HK.

me too lol

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Guilty of this too. Its gotten so bad that I will do it while looking straight at the second enemy.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Sorry about that lads. I was using a ****ty bluetooth mic. Also my copy of Black Ops is****ed, it randomly decides whether or not to load a map. Ridiculous.

Advertisement