Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

citroen berlingo

Options
  • 16-01-2011 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

hey lads ive a 98 citroen berlingo van which i use for work.she is in the garage at the moment because the driveshaft(cv joint) went in her.it the driver side that went.now i got 1 off a 99 model but its different.the 1 i require has got wats called a carrier bearing on it.i never heard of it.my mechanic has never seen it before on them and reckons it will be hard to get.so does any1 have a 98 model and does ur drive have carrier bearings on it,i hope some mechanic will be on here to help

wud a normal 1 fit it without the carrier bearing

wat is a carrier bearing for????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

pm/post your vin number and I'll upload a diagram/part no for your driveshafts
    There should be plenty of these vans scrapped around the country...A driveshaft from a peugeot partner should also work.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭sanbrafyffe

sorry row wat u mean by vin number
    Row wrote: »
    pm/post your vin number and I'll upload a diagram/part no for your driveshafts
    There should be plenty of these vans scrapped around the country...A driveshaft from a peugeot partner should also work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

sorry row wat u mean by vin number

Its your Vehicle Identification Number,Its usally on the bottom of your windscreen.....passenger side...e.g. VF7GBRHYB12345678

Advertisement