Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone used Autoscan for a service?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

thebullkf wrote: »
    i know but after you edit them, it comes up within the post that it has in fact,been edited.

yours didn't.

i was just curious.....;)

When you edit a post within the first minute, it comes up as not edited on the forum. That's to allow you to have a change of mind about what you say, or correct spelling before someone goes on the rampage tearing your post apart in the red mist that Internet discussions usually cause. Like this one apparently, which for reasons unknown to me has you in a tizzy. It's words on a screen, chillax, it's Friday, grab a crunchie, and a beer and kick back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

When you edit a post within the first minute, it comes up as not edited on the forum. That's to allow you to have a change of mind about what you say, or correct spelling before someone goes on the rampage tearing your post apart in the red mist that Internet discussions usually cause. Like this one apparently, which for reasons unknown to me has you in a tizzy. It's words on a screen, chillax, it's Friday, grab a crunchie, and a beer and kick back.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

i hate crunchies......:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

I am getting my car done there soon & will let you know how things went :)

Regards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

So I am very happy with service. I ask about oil for my diesel & they are lossing out on cost with high spec cars. It more a way of increasing custom. The place is small but better then these large places where they have young lads working who have no experence or don't care about your car. I will be going back & will get my GF car done there too.

Thanks Autoscan if your reading :)

• Advertisement

gar32 wrote: »
    So I am very happy with service. I ask about oil for my diesel & they are lossing out on cost with high spec cars. It more a way of increasing custom. The place is small but better then these large places where they have young lads working who have no experence or don't care about your car. I will be going back & will get my GF car done there too.

thanks for that Gar

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

+1 Ger, and well done Autoscan!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

gar32 wrote: »

nice one;)

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭STForSale

Less of the smiley faces and sarcasm please, I have to make a living in the trade in Cork, and am not about to go bad mouthing a local business on a public internet forum who could do the same to me just as easily.
    But it's OK to do so on a Dublin business:confused:
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bushykirwan

I got the Citydeal voucher for €53 and had a service at Autoscan yesterday. These guys are so nice and friendly. The customer service is secondond to none and if you don't have a family member to pick you up and take you off while car is being serviced (1.5 hours approx) Joanna (partner)is very willing to drop you to Blanch and collect you to allow you pass the time.
    They did a fantastic 25 point service and happy to report no further work is required on my car. My husband asked for a quote for a job he needs on his lights, and he was delighted at the quote he recieved which I can assure you is below any he recieved to date. I would have absolutely have no hesitation in recommending Autoscan and we will certainly be going back.

And by the way, who ever started the thread about the web site and the pictures etc.......shame on you!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Got my service done by them recently, can't fault them. Very nice and friendly. Well worth the €50 voucher from city deal. Would have no problem reccomending them to a friend.

Advertisement