Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards.Ie Microcube Owners Meet Up

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I don't overly fat or overly skinny necks :s

The neck on the Brian May Burns guitar is quite nice. Bit on the big side though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

"My neck's too fat," said the first guitarist. "Mine is too skinny," said the second guitarist. "Who'd been sleeping in my bed," said the guy who didn't quite understand what was going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Welcome to geekland.

Isn't it nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Indeed! Why bother actually playing guitar when you can talk about it all day

• Advertisement

It's the way I like to think...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I don't intend to not play, it's just a side effect of being a nerd, my computer is more important to me

Spend €1500 on a computer and €600 on a guitar.

I've my priorities sorted. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭nl

Feylya

down to you in 5! :-)

PAH!!! What know you of guitfiddles!

• Advertisement
Advertisement