Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in, around, and near Mary I

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Oh, I see you are looking for people. I read that differently, sorry.

If you're looking for people, I'd suggest Erasmus students. Certain landlords take them in every year. They've tended to be clean, quiet and friendly.

Irish people. Well.... as I said, it's a lucky dip.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gooseabcd

There is a new place opening. Punches cross I think.

A house share might be the best bet. Wolfe tone street is grand, and not too far. Maybe over by Lord Edward street, but you're getting into dodgy territory there.

If you have a group of four, I'd go the house share option. I came into one on my own, the first year was grand, had Erasmus students. The second year it was all Irish. it's a bit of a lucky dip if you need someone to make up the numbers.

Thank you so so much for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭irelandjoe

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.423105341131301.1073741825.138243676284137&type=3

Have 4 bed house available near Mary I.

Contact me to arrange viewing

• Registered Users Posts: 1 irishgirl141

Hi everyone..I'm hoping to study in Mary I this September, and because I literally knew no one else going, decided to stay on campus..which I'm regretting now!!

Could anyone tell me these things specifically:
    Is there wifi access?
    What are the rooms/bathrooms like?
    How strict are they on guests (boyfriends??)
    What's the latest time you can go back to your room at (past 11 or 12 maybe?)?

Is there anyone else in my situation? Hopefully it's not as bad as it seems :/ I haven't seen the rooms yet.
    Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Sun King

Currently living in Limerick. Looking to move in about 4 weeks as I want to give landlord enough time to get a new tenant.

I'd be looking for a place for a couple, maybe about 500 a month. Nothing flashy, but not a dive obviously. I've seen a few places around for that price but I know more will be available soon.

Any help is appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭irelandjoe

I have 2 rooms available near MaryI contact me here that would suite 1st Years: https://www.facebook.com/JCPropertyIreland or http://www.daft.ie/3837331

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Postgrad (PhD) student looking to rent a room near the college. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MM95

Room to rent for second semester in Fitzhaven with three 3rd year girls, PM for further details.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 14154536

Looking for a place to rent that is affordable starting in September. I am sociable don't get me wrong and will be going into first year but I am not looking for a party house, would be happy sharing with mature students etc. but people seem to presume the worst when it comes to first years. I just want a house to sleep in .

Advertisement