Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Singing coach required in Dublin

• 05-05-2013 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi,

I am 26 year old female who just sang once in front of a crowd and I am practising for a while now for myself and can hear little improvements but I need someone professional who can lead me to the right techniques and songs as I like to sing in front of people at little occasions at some stage (as part of a duo or trio).

The music style is Pop.

If someone can offer lessons (single lessons at the moment) please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 annica860

I am wondering if Dublin has no singing coaches who work next to a music school??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 becks1

Hi Annica,

I am a vocal teacher with availability for new students at the moment. If you are interested or need more information please feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

annica860 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am 26 year old female who just sang once in front of a crowd and I am practising for a while now for myself and can hear little improvements but I need someone professional who can lead me to the right techniques and songs as I like to sing in front of people at little occasions at some stage (as part of a duo or trio).

The music style is Pop.

If someone can offer lessons (single lessons at the moment) please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Advertisement