Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭pred racer

*whispers* Mootoorrriinnnggg...

Those boys who tried that immac, I'd say driving was hell ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

OSI wrote: »
    *whispers* OOOOTTTTTT

Yes, it an OT thread in the Motors forum.

Not the Ladies Lounge.

We've said it numerous times before that this crap talk is spreading throughout other threads.

Just back from getting my car washed. A newly washed black alfa is a wonderful thing:cool:

Im going to see My youngest daughter in a talent show tonight (they picked 3 kids from each local school, she's very talented you know;) gets it from me.....obviously)

She ordered me to

1) wash my car.

2) shave and get a haicut.

3) if i dont dress smart im not allowed in:p

She's 10. Some poor bloke is in trouble in a couple of years:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

BDJW wrote: »
    Well then it should not be called the Off Topic thread. It should be called the "Random Car Talk Thread". There is nothing in the charter to state what can and cannot be talked about within this thread, as long as it is within the general Boards rules. While I agree that stopping all the flirting was a good move, this is still an OT thread

There is no charter for this thread, it's at mods discretion.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

MetzgerMeister would be proud that alfa is finally clean :D

• Advertisement

MetzgerMeister would be proud that alfa is finally clean :D

Its only clean by my standards, by his standards its a shed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

There is no charter for this thread, it's at mods discretion.

Well if the mods discretion in this thread is going to be different than general mods discretion on all other OT threads, it needs a charter.
    Any other forum I have posted in on boards which has an OT thread, is used as a complete OT thread. Only things that aren't to be talked about are those which are part of the general Boards rules. You don't see any OT threads in other forums where mods actually tell you to talk about the topic of that forum with the OT thread

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

BDJW wrote: »
    Well if the mods discretion in this thread is going to be different than general mods discretion on all other OT threads, it needs a charter.
    Any other forum I have posted in on boards which has an OT thread, is used as a complete OT thread. Only things that aren't to be talked about are those which are part of the general Boards rules. You don't see any OT threads in other forums where mods actually tell you to talk about that topic of that forum with the OT thread

Easy decision then, thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement