Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

electric, gas installation galway area

• 30-04-2013 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I have a VW camper that needs a fridge and TV installed and some other electrical updating. Is there anybody in the Galway area that can do such work ? I can't find anyone :confused:
    Frank

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭bluethunder

I'd say any handyman worth their salt could install a TV. A fridge is an altogether different problem. You'll likely need to fit it for gas and this requires a RGI approved fitter. I can highly recommend someone who posts here, aidanmm, who is in Pat Horan Motors near Birr.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,266 ✭✭✭Macy0161

You could go for a compressor fridge, which are supposed to be pretty efficient on leisure batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

http://www.vanderlust.com/ in Ennis might be your closest option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

I'd say any handyman worth their salt could install a TV. A fridge is an altogether different problem. You'll likely need to fit it for gas and this requires a RGI approved fitter. I can highly recommend someone who posts here, aidanmm, who is in Pat Horan Motors near Birr.

Cheers for the shout out. We're 7 miles from Portumna.

Op what do you need doing ?

Advertisement