Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble playing MW3 online

• 05-06-2012 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm on ps3 and I'm having trouble playing call of duty modern warfare 3 online. I can play other call of duty game online but mw3 it says something is wrong with the servers and to visit the site for help . I have a 80% + connection and i cant play online ! please help whoever can !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Not sure what you mean by 80% + connection. Whats the error message it gives you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Not sure what you mean by 80% + connection. Whats the error message it gives you?

I think the 80% is signal strength from router to PS3 (wireless).

• Registered Users Posts: 6 afgwonga123

Yes , I mean my connection ( signal strength ) is 80% upwards . And the message it gives me is something like " problem with servers , go to www.mw3online ( something like that ) " . Can anyone help ?

Advertisement