Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Ultimate Taxi Spin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭BornToBe?

Cause it's only when you've given up that you meet your perfect Taxi, when you really want an amazing Taxi, your desperation comes across and they're simply not interested. Just act, or pretend your not interested, and before you realise it, that perfect Taxi will be right infront of you.

Regards,

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭BornToBe?

Thank you,

Never taught I'd have multiple orgasims while laughing my ass off while being completely amazed at the same time!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

BornToBe? wrote: »
    Thank you,

Never taught I'd have multiple orgasims while laughing my ass off while being completely amazed at the same time!!

...How did you watch it? :confused:

Advertisement