Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Public Toilets

Options
  • 19-08-2010 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

These are the latest toilets being issued throughout the country:

toilet.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Good luck if you need to drop a load.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Seen them at loads of festivals over the last few years but never in public, they actually aren't that bad once you get used to the whole openness of it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

toilet.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

You just know some skanger is going to come along at night and take a big steaming shìt into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭GSOIRL

Saw them in Bristol the other week. Not too sure about them myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

They are everywhere in amsterdam. They are great, they stop people from pissing down side streets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

The sooner they have them in Temple Bar the better, no more treading carefull so you wont step in some nackers piss running down the middle of the path!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

George Micheal should stay away from them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

going for a slash in public, lovely, not washing your hands after!?! even better!..:o

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

a-k-47 wrote: »
    going for a slash in public, lovely, not washing your hands after!?! even better!..:o

Consider the amount of people that fail to wash their hands in an indoor public toilet, then put their hands on the door handle to get out, which you then have to use after them. Even though you've washed your own hands, you're like two degrees away from touching eveyone elses bits when you exit. I'd say this is better.

And I don't know about you, but I'm able to take a piss without getting it all over my hands, and I'm satisfied that level of personal hygine is high, and I'll survive the trip home. I'd rather touch my own balls than anyone elses :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Consider the amount of people that fail to wash their hands in an indoor public toilet, then put their hands on the door handle to get out, which you then have to use after them. Even though you've washed your own hands, you're like two degrees away from touching eveyone elses bits when you exit. I'd say this is better.

And I don't know about you, but I'm able to take a piss without getting it all over my hands, and I'm satisfied that level of personal hygine is high, and I'll survive the trip home. I'd rather touch my own balls than anyone elses :)
    who touches their balls when they piss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Adam wrote: »

Well you have to pass the time somehow

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

Adam wrote: »

Then the meat and not the veg, whatever. Convenient time to check for lumps too I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Then the meat and not the veg, whatever. Convenient time to check for lumps too I guess.
    Haha.. Sounds like someone has an experience of cauliflower dick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

the photo is amsterdam, theyve had them for years, there were also few of them around college green at the weekend a few years back, great idea.

not sure what makes the pic "cool" but taking photos of other lads in the urinals is an unsual fetish, even for amsterdam

Advertisement