Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quest for glory 4

• 07-04-2003 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

had the game for ages gathering dust, when i first bought it i played it till i had no brain cells left to fry. found it the other day, put it on the computer.... and remembered

i got rid of the manual.... which had the copy protection thingy in it, does anyone by any chance know were i can find it online some were?

i need to play!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

www.gamecopyworld.com <-- got everything you need for "backups"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I played the first one (remake version) way back when.. It was on a 286 with an EGA montor.. wow!! I played "so you want to be a hero" on it and thought it was great.. then i got a 386 with a VGA screen and the thing looked great!!! wow... 256 colours!! However then i got a virus and my disks all got infected, i think it was Necros or maybe Ripper.. i had both around that time.. anyway i never got to play again.. I know i got rid of Ripper but no antivirus could get rid of Necros back then, i think it was Necros II so it sat on a shelf for years till i threw it out some time this year.

Advertisement