Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

psp pandora/datel tool battery

• 06-11-2007 4:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭

anyone in the kildare carlow area with one? or anyone able to point out where i can buy the datel TOOL battery in the areas either?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭ongarite

I'm working in Leixlip and could probably do it for you.
    What version of PSP do you have? What FW, is it working or bricked?

The Datel thing is a rip-off considering they were the party that forced the Pandora Battery to be released early. It was going to be released after Slim was on market but somehow Datel got the code and were about to release the commercial product based on it when Team C+D, DA hand was forced.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

i kno the drama wit datel n noobz, and seen the debates,my own opinion is its a fair compromise,neverminding the scene drama. my firmware is 3.71, its not bricked, and its the good ol psp phat version

You updated to Sony 3.71 FW!! Why???

Anyway PM if you want to meet up to the PSP modded with 3.71 M33-2.

well since when i was at fw 3.50 the battery came out, so while waiting i thought id check out the new sony,aint half bad for official firmware

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

You could downgrade fw 3.50 with a lumines UMD before the battery came out....

• Advertisement

em really??? no,dont think thats right,cuz on the sites i hang on they never said that

Link.
    Yep, before the battery. (Posted Jun 26, 2007 at 04:51PM)

oh? haha maybe i was 3.51,i cant remember,it did the update the day i got it before i knew bout homebrew,got it in august so maybe it was 3.51.

Well if it was updated when you got it in August then you definatly upgraded to 3.51. Unfortunately for you though, the only difference in the update from 3.50 to 3.51 was the fix in the security vulnerability. 3.51 was released on the 29th of June.

haha yeah,i remember askin bout it on here then. had to have been 3.51

• Advertisement

Nerin is still looking for somebody to pandora his PSP as he is based in Carlow town and can't make it to Kildare at all.

Do the cheapo fake eBay PSP batteries convert to Pandora batteries OK? Could be an option along with another fake PSP mem card.

i wudnt mind buyin the datel tool cuz its ready without the hbrew, and i can put the memstick files on the ms with pandora gui

You need a PSP with CFW to make the Pandora MS unless you buy one with the correct files on it already.

And link to show how crap the Datel "TOOL" is:http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/datel-tool-batteries---buyer-experiences.html

The Datel TOOL is useless and costs FAR too much. You can buy a cheapo eBay battery for €10, change eeprom, paint it red for less than Datel charge.

as i said b4 i kno the drama on the scene bout it.
    http://www.emuboards.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=29439
    and you can get the files onto the memstick with out the homebrew psp.
    im jus saying id prefer the datel tool battery unless theres someone near with the pandora already.

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=81424

Shows where to cut a spare battery to turn it into a pandora.

Advertisement