Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Returning to College - timetables

• 19-11-2014 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

I am hoping to return to college next year but I am thinking of keeping my job.

Is there mid term breaks during semester 1 & 2?

When does college normally break for Christmas?

When does college start back after Christmas?

I need to start doing a bit of forward planning.

If some one could give me some approx dates - I would appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭invara

Welcome back.

Is there mid term breaks during semester 1 & 2?
    Yes- Academic Calendar is available on the wit website (boards.ie will not allow me post the URL here- google " WIT academic calendar" and it should be there)

Mid term: Monday 16 February - Friday 20 February 2015

For Christmas, classes end on 12 Dec, exams end on the 20th. back on 12 Jan.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Shalashaska

Do a Google search for 'academic calendar wit' and select the top search term. You can then have a flick through the calendar to get an idea of when mid-term breaks and exams are on. I'd have posted the link, but Boards won't let me.

P.S Got bet to it by invara :D

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Adrian4

Many thanks - for the help

Is there a break during semester 1 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Adrian4 wrote: »
    Many thanks - for the help

Is there a break during semester 1 ?

Yes,

This year we finished on Fri 24th Oct and returned on Mon 3rd Nov.

There's always a 1 week break in each semester.

Advertisement