Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bit of feedback needed on my chat website.

• 18-10-2014 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, so in past week I've been learning Node.js, Socket.io jade, express.
    Over week I made some progress with my chat application, so here are pics (can't reveal web address yet, because it's not protected against SQL injections yet)
    So anyway, I am bit **** with designing, I was wondering if anyone could give me feedback on how to improve general style/look of the chat, perhaps colors? borders, corners etc..?

This is desktop version: (1920x1080 res)
    21eco07.png

This is mobile version: (1920x1080 - OnePlus One, 5.5").
    zqurs.png

Any feedback/criticism is appreciated.

Advertisement