Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Why do so many people hate Ryan ?

Options
  • 22-05-2009 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Ok, so we all thought Pat Kenny was a plank but now it seems that the nation is untied in their dislike for his replacement, Ryan Turbidy. Personally I cant stand the git because he comes across as smarmy, irritating and his copycat performance of David Letterman is as unoriginal as it is nauseous. The guy walks onto the stage like him, taps his prompt cards like him, pulls the same faces as him ughhhh hes like a very bad clone of David Letterman. I can only imagine the hundreds of hours he must have spent watching Letterman dreaming of the moment he would sell himself as original to the ridiculous out of touch dopes in RTE. :mad: Anyway rant over, Im curious as to why everybody seems to hate Ryan ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Hang on, you hate him and you can't understand why others hate him??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

He's a smug bastard to say the least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I didnt mind pat at all.
    I cant stand that ryan prick. Basically the same reasons as yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

Ok, so we all thought Pat Kenny was a plank but now it seems that the nation is untied in their dislike for his replacement, Ryan Turbidy. Personally I cant stand the git because he comes across as smarmy, irritating and his copycat performance of David Letterman is as unoriginal as it is nauseous. The guy walks onto the stage like him, taps his prompt cards like him, pulls the same faces as him ughhhh hes like a very bad clone of David Letterman. I can only imagine the hundreds of hours he must have spent watching Letterman dreaming of the moment he would sell himself as original to the ridiculous out of touch dopes in RTE. :mad: Anyway rant over, Im curious as to why everybody seems to hate Ryan ?

where are ye watching letterman?
    have u the sky frequency??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mollypop

I can't see too many people coming on here and defending him seen as most 70+ aul wans haven’t got the dexterity to type.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

seanybiker wrote: »
    I didnt mind pat at all.

I agree, Pat Kenny wasn't so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Think you summed it up pretty well there OP

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

TV forum for talk of the tubridiser.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement