Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bearded Dragon custom size tank

• 05-06-2014 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I just made a custom size tank for a friends bearded dragon would anyone here know how much ventilation I should leave and where is the best place for it front/back/side,s cheers for any help on this :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

If it's built like a fish tank and large enough I'd stick the ventilation on top, that way you can place the UV lights on top of the mesh unless you already have a space for these on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

SingItOut wrote: »
    If it's built like a fish tank and large enough I'd stick the ventilation on top, that way you can place the UV lights on top of the mesh unless you already have a space for these on top.

Thank you for the reply its made of MDF with a glass front(sliding doors) and its quiet big 1200L x 400W x 600H so if you think the top is the best then that's where I will put it.
    Google & the local shop agrees with you I just wanted an opinion from you experts here cheers :D

Advertisement