Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

1334335336337338340»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

Yvonne saved the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

Darren and Neasa go out for a drink next week :pac:

Isn't he a bit young for her and isn't she spoken for?

Affair no. 2,0000000000000000000000000...................... in the show. Are they trying to get into the guinness book of records for no. of affairs in a tv soap?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Geri Male wrote: »
    I'd love to know what sexual position Luke and Judith are doing. Also - is it unprotected?

ah he yar leav ih ow

Kofi Annan hahaha go on Bella :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Judith and Blackie very embarrassing for the Irish people watching it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Fr Bertie is back off the missions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

oh o here we go! sock it to em vonnie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

I can't handle ads now

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

Ciara O'Callaghan is by far the best actor on this show! The only one I could genuinely see going onto other tv shows!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Bloody hell - you'd think Darrdin would have had a shave and gone to Penneys for a cheap suit for his ma's funeral?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

This set-up with Tommy, Luke and Judith is sickening!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭ Alejandro Dazzling Speedometer

I'm a bit confused about this Tommy/Judith/Luke triangle. Is Judith just staying with Tommy for the sake of the kids/appearances and having a bit of Luke on the side or is she genuinely 'with' both of them? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Awh its actually very sad...poor ol Rita.

Stephen must be sick... :(

Did she just give the gravediggers a tip?!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 84,813 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Funny gob****e Wayne is back about time :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

leahyl wrote: »
    Yeah, my dad did that at his parents funerals, even though the gravediggers were being paid by the undertaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

leahyl wrote: »

I've always seen gravediggers get a tip along with the priest just a way of saying thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

LB6 wrote: »
    oh o here we go! sock it to em vonnie!

VONSTER

• Registered Users Posts: 84,813 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

tk123 wrote: »
    Bloody hell - you'd think Darrdin would have had a shave and gone to Penneys for a cheap suit for his ma's funeral?!

At least get rid of his Liam Gallagher jacket which he did when he was in the pub chatting up Neasa who btw why did she call to the Doyle house with a card shouldnt her parents do it and why did she go the pub for the afters when she didnt go to the funeral :rolleyes:

I actually think Judith "affair/relationship" with Luke is worse than Tommy's affair with Jo if she loves and wants Luke why the hell dont she be honest with her kids and leave Tommy

Once again Ciara (Yvonne) smashed it out of the ball park, superb acting from her, was hoping she smack Suzanne up the aisle

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Just how cold is Judith.

Her behaviuor is quite disgusting.

Tommy, you have my permission to make a move on any lady you so choose from here on...;)

McLoughlin wrote: »
    I've always seen gravediggers get a tip along with the priest just a way of saying thanks

Ok, never knew people did that to be honest! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭HabeasCorpus

How Judith thinks this is beneficial to anybody I don't know. The weirdness of it, strange undercurrents, Zac not knowing why she flares up this time but not that time, confusing. I think deep down a person knows when things in their environment are covert. It isn't a situation a child/teenager would thrive in. I don't know how the Mormon wives put up with Tommy's situation, or do I mean vice versa.

Great old show last two nights, I'm becoming a convert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

Geri Male wrote: »
    I'd love to know what sexual position Luke and Judith are doing. Also - is it unprotected?

Somehow, I don't think there's any chance of a pregnancy there. The most she'd get off Blackie is a dose of the c**p, but having said that, I don't think that's too likely either, seeing as he's not exactly an Adonis.:p

Brilliant performance from Yvonne tonight, BTW. I only wish the FC writers would give her more decent storylines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

wordsmithi wrote: »

Affair no. 2,0000000000000000000000000...................... in the show. Are they trying to get into the guinness book of records for no. of affairs in a tv soap?

They're around the same age. Darren is older than Louise (who's around twenty - three, she's the same age as Laura and Niamh's sister Ciara, they all used to hang around together), so that would make him about twenty five or six - Neasa is supposed to be twenty five.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

wordsmithi wrote: »

According to this Louise is nearly 25...

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity2008/louise.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

Hitchens wrote: »
    Is this FC being politically correct by allowing Judy to be seen to get even with Tommy? :confused:

It's got nothing to do with political correctness. Look up a dictionary.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,445 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I've deleted the last few posts. The next lewd post in this thread gets the poster a week off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Mr E wrote: »
    I've deleted the last few posts. The next lewd post in this thread gets the poster a week off.

Whew! Thought I was going crazy for a minute there :D I saw those posts a while ago and was surprised at how "in your face" they were. Came back and they were gone !! Didn't know if I needed to get new specs or what :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,445 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This thread has passed the 10k mark, so a new one has been started.

I've moved the last few posts from this thread to the new one to help with continuity.

Thread closed. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement