Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Where are you? In the main city, if you are near me I can heal tomorrow with my third char. ALthough it's a huge city...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I'm in Wray Heights, so, I reckon I'm a fair bit away! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Good luck to ya so. :p

Talk about luck! Said I'd log back in knowing I only had three action points built up. Went to the building next door, searched, and found a first aid kit :D

Was it a hospital? Lucky!
    I slept outside a police station, waited half an hour to enter. :)

• Advertisement

Nope, was named building beside a church.

Sleeping outside = Not good! :p

Edit: Just completed my Priest look with clothes found in a church... Have my clerical collar, cassock, black pants and boots :D

Fr. Crilly ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭reregholdsworth

damneed humans have way too many advantages in this game.
    zombies need more power-ups.

what power-ups could be recommended to the makers of the game.

I read the wiki, apparently there was a zombie uprising against the powah™
    a while back. might be time to revisit the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

There seems to be many bold humans in buttonville.I went scouting for zombies and got stuck in some place away from ranson. I'm gonna get shot by a pesky human.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Some tart shot me with a shotgun....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Ok so I carelessly ran out of points in a barely barricaded police station and came back to find myself a zombie. I'm currently in a cemetary hoping to get revived. If someone comes along and revives me during the night is it likely that one of the 13 other zombies also in the cemetary with zombify me again before I check?

I'm in North Blythville in a cemetary north east of Dear St. Police Dept.

• Advertisement

Ran outta points outside, and everyplace is locked up :(

Sweet, had one hp and would be a zobie but got healed to 60 life when I was away, that's a lot of medkits!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

im on a roll.
    two dead zombies. well. to redead. yes yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

My first character has been in the library (Caple Library in Pescodside) for a few days reading. There is another character (Boyd the Bard) that has been doing the same. :)

My second character was recently brought back from the brink, inside Grice Crescent Railway Station in East Grayside. I bought Free Running skills a moment ago. I have a piece of metal pipe and baseball bat now.

Why do you have them reading?

Gain experience pointí!

You only get 10% to get one xp isn't it?
    I don't want nerd humans! :-P

Ah but they have naughty librarians! :eek:

shelving_in_silhouette.jpg

Nothing like text based perving. :pac:

I'm still alive :D

Gonna pop into a library myself now, seems to be the only place that isn't barricaded up about here - Am in Wyke Hills if anyone else is about :)

• Advertisement

Just left there today and went into buttonville nearby. :)

Ah! Didn't realise Buttonville was so close! I'll head up your direction when I get more AP. :)

Coolaboola, time for a hunting gang, if I can get in any police station. Not having freerunning sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Just bought my first skill :)

It's a good thing.

Aye, can't wait to get some freerunning in.

Every bloody Police Dept. is completly blocked up, and I need ammo for me pistol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

I was pretty tempted to up my firearms, think I should've gone for it instead of free running, seems like it'd help get XP much faster

Not if you can't get in to police stations to search. :P

You'll get into much more safehouses with freerunning - No point in upping your Firearms if you can't sleep in safety ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

I spent three weeks trying to get enough xp to get a skill, got basic fire arms three days ago and since have gotten two other skills.....

• Advertisement

I need more ammo :(

Advertisement