Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Raw After Mania - April 7th [Mania Spoilers Inside]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Tinie wrote: »
    As I said last night, I expect Cesaro to get the VIP treatment that Fandango got last year from the smark crowd tonight on Raw.

Hope WWE utilise him well as he should be pushed finally.

Expecting this to be all over Raw.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    A lot of the time they dont even give it a chance. I think there was an Orton vs Del Rio match a while back. Before the bell even rang the crowd were off chanting JBL, Michael Cole, We Are Awesome etc. and completely ignored the match, despite it being very good. Think it happened with Sheamus aswell.

It completely ruins the show.

I suppose they ignored it because it wasn't fresh. How anyone is supposed to care about del rio and Orton is beyond me, no matter how good it may be bell to bell.

I do get where you're coming from and at times it has annoyed me. "We are awesome" makes me want to have a shower its so disgustingly embarrassing. And on occasion there is an element of the crowds being contrary for the sake of it.

Hoooowwwever. The night after wrestlemania is usually hot enough entertainment wise with good angles and matches being made even better by a very receptive, very vocal hardcore audience. I'm really looking forward to it. I have a feeling Barrett will go down a storm tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

I hope
    RVD
    is not classed as a big return tonight.

That would be a major let down.

bradlente wrote: »
    Homer - shut up

Haha I suppose it could be to some people. Just never been a fan of the bloke

• Registered Users Posts: 85,005 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I can see HHH booking Bryan in three matches for the title, first Orton which he wins, second Batista and again he wins and thirdly Lesnar or himself HHH who beats Bryan and wins the title :p

Is Bryan taking time off as he is getting hitched too this week?

• Advertisement

Did anyone notice the crowd singing along to Cesaros music or was that just me hearing things?Wonder if it'll happen tonight.
    :pac:

Maybe he'll get his own Yes Movement,put all his fans in one part of the arena and call them The Cesarian Section...

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

No way will Bryan be allowed take time off after what was put his way last night. Chap is gonna have to work like a dog. He can miss a week like (essentially 2 weeks off), and they can script that. But no more.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,285 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

We The People going to have a face turn tonight I wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

CSF wrote: »
    No way will Bryan be allowed take time off after what was put his way last night. Chap is gonna have to work like a dog. He can miss a week like (essentially 2 weeks off), and they can script that. But no more.

Considering his last two title reigns, I wouldnt be surprised if he lost it tonight and was written out for a few weeks. Maybe Lesnar costs him the title, setting that up for the summer.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Considering his last two title reigns, I wouldnt be surprised if he lost it tonight and was written out for a few weeks. Maybe Lesnar costs him the title, setting that up for the summer.

they couldn't surely.

• Advertisement

D.Q wrote: »
    they couldn't surely.

Surely they couldnt leave him out of the Rumble when every single city was begging for it, oh wait....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

They really have to address that pretty quick tonight; even if it means taking HHH out for a few weeks, they need to explain why Hunter doesnt screw him again.

They really have to address that pretty quick tonight; even if it means taking HHH out for a few weeks, they need to explain why Hunter doesnt screw him again.

One can but dream.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Did they announce any prize for winning the battle royal, number one contender, shot at IC/US titles etc or was it just the statue. Hogan was said to have been in bits the first time he saw the statue, it was the Pontiac Silverdome where he slammed Andre the first time so that may have been why he slipped up, poor bastard will never forget that fcuk up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Any update on whether Taker will be on RAW?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

Midnight or 1 tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

andyman wrote: »
    Midnight or 1 tonight?

1am

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

b9elhd.jpg

Sheamo with a Sami Zayn tease?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭ConorD21

What time is raw on sky sports at?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'd say Sheamus is probably referencing what happened to him last year. Wasn't it the Raw after Mania where the fans hijacked his match with Orton and did all sorts of whacky chants?

Poor fella is probably in for a torrid time tonight I'd say.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

ConorD21 wrote: »
    What time is raw on sky sports at?

literally one post up haha

rovert wrote: »
    b9elhd.jpg

Sheamo with a Sami Zayn tease?

The Ole stuff often happens at Irish events. Wouldnt think much of it since it was an Irishman who said it.

Saying that, he is long over due a debut.

So who do we think will open RAW tonight? The New World Champ or Heyman or HHH & Steph?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,438 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So who do we think will open RAW tonight? The New World Champ or Heyman or HHH & Steph?

I think it will be heyman and it could be epic stuff.

The confirmed for tonight Ultimate Warrior. :p

Good question though. I honestly would have to think about that for a long time if that was my decision.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I think it will be heyman and it could will be epic stuff.

just a little editing.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I think it will be heyman and it could be epic stuff.

"Funeral for The Undertaker"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

My money would be on Daniel Bryan / Triple H / Steph angle opening up the show and a Lensar / The Undertaker thing to close the show. Thats got more talk in the last 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Lookin forward to Warrior, haha.. should be mental

• Advertisement

I was thinking WM host Hulk might open it.

But I think they will want to open hot so I'd go with Heyman.

Advertisement