Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standout singer wanted for new band

• 31-01-2014 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Dublin based duo looking for a standout male singer to start an indie/commercial band. Please check out https://soundcloud.com/startup-project for our first track and if interested get in touch for more details,
    If you can play keys it would be a huge bonus but not essential, looking for someone with a great range and radio friendly voice.

No egos or time wasters please, this is a serious project.

Cheers,
    Tom.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dairerkelly

Hi guys
    I'm a strong singer (classically trained but my style is more pop). I'm looking into joining a band and I liked your demo. I'm based in Dublin as well so give me a shout if you're interested in arranging an audition or want to hear more! I also play the guitar and a bit of piano so keys would be a definite possibility for me as well. daire.kelly1@gmail.com
    Daire.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Martinifred

Hey there. How is everything? I would love to audition with you guys. I've been singing for some years. Lots of stage experience. If you need I can send you some videos for your approval. Fred Palma fredppalma@gmail.com

Advertisement