Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Worst PS3 games ever!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Do you have a least favourite PS3 game ever? Tell me what's yours! I heard a lot of complaints about Haze, Killzone2 and Fallout2. I have two terrible ones. Just type in Worst PS3 games ever! and read my story...

There already was a thread about this and you knew about it because you recently posted there.. So why make this thread ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Do you have a least favourite PS3 game ever? Tell me what's yours! I heard a lot of complaints about Haze, Killzone2 and Fallout2. I have two terrible ones. Just type in Worst PS3 games ever! and read my story...

Now why would we want to do that? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Now on ITV, from the makers of Neighbours From Hell:

When Self-Publicity Goes Wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Little big planet series, uncharted series and god of war games are all ****e!!!

Of course I'm joking and winding op up because this thread will be closed soon and if mods are angry over this thread do will his account :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 GameBeaker000

I heard the Black Op games were bad. Oh, be serious here! I want to know what to avoid. Seriously, type in Worst PS3 games ever! 'cause I got a funny story there about a mucky Lord of the Rings game.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Gamebreaker, please do not start another thread on the topic. Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement