Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Most annoying voice on radio

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 patrickoneill0

Haven't read the start of the forum, but the ones that most annoy me are Mark and Catriona on the Breakfast Show on Live 95FM in Limerick. They are SO inane! Worse than Colm and Jum Jum - and that's saying something! Also think that Ray D'arcy is going to implode at some stage soon, because of his smuggness!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

Also think that Ray D'arcy is going to implode at some stage soon, because of his smugness!!!

Yeah, hasn't he became a bit of a smug fcuk of late? Would it be down to Jenny Kelly's influence or what? D'ARSE-y! :pac: I also notice that he's been mad into talking about sex on his show over the last year- I'm thinking Mrs Kelly has also had an influence in that. It seems so impure for the once fresh-faced, smiley, young fella B.G. (Before Grey!) who presented a show (The Den) with two puppets. That's what I'll always associate D'arcy with.

Now he's just presenting a show with two muppets. :pac:

Worse than Colm and Jim Jim - and that's saying something!

Why is the second fella named 'Jim Jim', like that cartoon character 'Tin Tin'? Was one name not enough for da c*nt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sparkicks

looks like fm104 just got wind of the thread right about... now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭burgess1

So Adrian Kennedy has nothing better to talk about as usual?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Smiley22

ppl ppl y are yis sayn dat Jeremy Dixons voice is annoying i dont agree dat his voice is annoying and as for the phone show i think adrian nd Jeremy are funny nd its a good show but dats just my opionn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

don't you have a show to be doing Jeremy?

The go ahead and listen :P but I think their show's a disgrace.

i am listening but u dont find it funny dats y u tink its a disgrace

their hillarious :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

phasers wrote: »
    don't you have a show to be doing Jeremy?
    A neighbours cat once hopped up on my lap and pissed on my new jeans... I enjoyed it more than Jeremys show

:pac: funny.
    but i think that his voice aint annoying dont c y its on this list
    i agree with d other names but not with jeremys in fairness.

• Advertisement

Smiley22 wrote: »
    i am listening but u dont find it funny dats y u tink its a disgrace

their hillarious :P

Whatever Jer.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

:pac: funny.
    but i think that his voice aint annoying dont c y its on this list
    i agree with d other names but not with jeremys in fairness.
    Please refrain from using text speak, as it is against the rules. Cheers.

burgess1 wrote: »
    Whatever Jer.

OMG IM NOT JEREMY DIXON if u havent noticed im female nd im listening 2 fm104.

get real

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 BobJones

has Emma McNamara been mentioned?

Feeling the crunch

http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/1021/morningireland_av.html?2438664,null,209

brutal, brutal stuff.

what about eaoman dunphy he use to do radio his voice is annoying cant stand the man

Calm down Jeremy, it's just a joke

phasers wrote: »
    Calm down Jeremy, it's just a joke

Phasers what do i have to do to prove to you that this is NOT Jeremy dixon would you get real

im a fan of fm104

if i have to show you a pic of me i will.

nudes or GTFO

a proper pic of Smiley22 ie me to prove that i am actually a real person posting on boards im just givin my opinion on fm104 because i actually do listen to the show and i actually do think their good but like i said thats just my opinion

a proper pic of Smiley22 ie me to prove that i am actually a real person posting on boards im just givin my opinion on fm104 because i actually do listen to the show and i actually do think their good but like i said thats just my opinion

Go on then Jer ---> google hot teenage chick ---> post here---> world believes

• Advertisement

im sorry but u ppl have no lives at all THIS IS NOT JEREMY DIXON OH MY GOD. u people really are sad if u dont believe sad very very sad you really need to get a life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

im sorry but u ppl have no lives at all THIS IS NOT JEREMY DIXON OH MY GOD. u people really are sad if u dont believe sad very very sad you really need to get a life

don't worry. if you are jeremy, i think you're deadly. if you're a hot teenage girl, i think you're deadly too.

If you find a life for them, can you see if they have an extra one for me Jeremy hot n sexy girl?

ottostreet wrote: »
    don't worry. if you are jeremy, i think you're deadly. if you're a hot teenage girl, i think you're deadly too.

im sorry but u ppl r seriously deludued if thats what you think.

it's true! i do suffer from delusions from time to time. PM me to help me through this difficult phase? ;)

it's true! i do suffer from delusions from time to time. PM me to help me through this difficult phase? ;)

at least u admit it hehee wats ur age otto.

at least u admit it hehee wats ur age otto.

im 20, miss smiley. pretty young for delusions, but must be in the genes.

im 20, miss smiley. pretty young for delusions, but must be in the genes.

ah ok ye it must be :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

sorry about my text speak. wont do it again :D

Advertisement