Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

24 cadbury cream eggs for €5 on amazon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

No stock

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭micky mouse

Tinie wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00I9T1S5U/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?ie=UTF8&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Feck the diet, I want diabeetus and whats a better way to get it than eating a bowl of cream eggs for dinner. Fill yer boots

I seen those eggs for sale a fortnight ago for 3euro EACH

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 74 ✭✭moc8827

That's a strange thing to see on Amazon, is it not so expensive to post or them?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

moc8827 wrote: »
    That's a strange thing to see on Amazon, is it not so expensive to post or them?

They won't ship them unless you're buying something else (Addon Program)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Thanks OP :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 74 ✭✭moc8827

MYOB wrote: »
    They won't ship them unless you're buying something else (Addon Program)

Aha, thanks, makes more sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Expired me thinks. Balls anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Indeed. Looks likes its back to GBP 19.99

Just an fyi if you change the selection to the 6pack x 4, it's only 11.80 GBP.
    Soarer wrote: »
    Expired me thinks. Balls anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

They cancelled my order!

Is there an Easter version of the Grinch? :mad:
    Unfortunately, we’re no longer able to offer this item for sale. Our supplier has informed us that this item has been discontinued and is no longer available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

moc8827 wrote: »

even without the add on thing you can get some odd things on amazon. I was going to buy peanut butter and coconut oil. some people were buying nappies.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,392 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I always get nappies on amazon, much cheaper than here. only when Tesco have a bogof offer do they even just match the price.....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

TheDriver wrote: »
    I always get nappies on amazon, much cheaper than here.
    This can often be due to the manufacturer or distributor making huge profit, just in case anybody shooting the messenger/end retailer.

http://www.rte.ie/news/business/2009/0204/113567-retail/
    Cormac Tobin, head of the largest pharmacy chain Unicare, claimed that some biscuits cost more than twice as much here as in Britain. He said McVities biscuits here cost 220% of what they would cost in Britain, while the price of a Colgate toothbrush was 74% dearer and Pampers baby wipes were 40% dearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭The Jman

I know it isn't quite as cheap but cadburys cream eggs are reduced to 35 cent each in heatons, not a bad price for them.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Cancelled my order too :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Lol everyone's orders got cancelled !

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

Can you imagine daring someone to eat 25 Caburys Cream Eggs...Jackass style
    Tinie wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00I9T1S5U/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?ie=UTF8&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Feck the diet, I want diabeetus and whats a better way to get it than eating a bowl of cream eggs for dinner. Fill yer boots

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

The Jman wrote: »
    I know it isn't quite as cheap but cadburys cream eggs are reduced to 35 cent each in heatons, not a bad price for them.

3 for 79c in Aldi - bb end july iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Fran79

vicwatson wrote: »
    3 for 79c in Aldi - bb end july iirc

Which Aldi was that?.......they only reduced them to 99c in my local (Carrick on Suir)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Amazon is now emailing me loads of chocolate ads due to viewing this while logged in. There goes any chance of a diet...

• Advertisement
Advertisement