Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Damien Sandow is 1-44 this year

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Sandow was handing out $10 notes to homeless people in New Orleans over the weekend. Dunno wtf that's about.

He's known to be an extremely generous and charitable guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

New Robin Hood gimmick.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Sandow was handing out $10 notes to homeless people in New Orleans over the weekend. Dunno wtf that's about.

Know it's a bit cruel but I really hope he shouted "YOU'RE WELCOME!" to every person he gave money to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

Know it's a bit cruel but I really hope he shouted "YOU'RE WELCOME!" to every person he gave money to.

Perfect username for commenting on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,988 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Always loved Sandow, hopefully they have something lined up for him at some stage. At Summerslam Axxess we went to a load of the signings and Sandow was brilliant. As people were queuing up he'd keep people entertained by randomly getting up and addressing the line of people and giving us a pop quiz with some random question about American Histroy. "NO GOOGLING" he'd shout when he saw someone with a smartphone. Stayed in character the whole time and even had his money in the bank breifcase handcuffed to his wrist the whole time. Legend...

Did he not cash that in and lose on Cena?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did he not cash that in and lose on Cena?

That a couple months after. Cena wasn't World Champion at Summerslam, he was WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Am I the only one here who doesn't like Sandow?

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Hematocyte

Am I the only one here who doesn't like Sandow?

SILENCE!

(I'm sure there's others who agree with you, though I find him pretty entertaining).

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

I like the character and think he plays it well but don't think he should have been let near a world title

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Always loved Sandow, hopefully they have something lined up for him at some stage. At Summerslam Axxess we went to a load of the signings and Sandow was brilliant. As people were queuing up he'd keep people entertained by randomly getting up and addressing the line of people and giving us a pop quiz with some random question about American Histroy. "NO GOOGLING" he'd shout when he saw someone with a smartphone. Stayed in character the whole time and even had his money in the bank breifcase handcuffed to his wrist the whole time. Legend...

Did he still have the quill? :D

ruKpP.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I never liked him aswell I always thought he too closely resembled the Genius ...remember that guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

I never liked him aswell I always thought he too closely resembled the Genius ...remember that guy

Reminded me of Dean Douglas.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Hematocyte

Sure do. I think a lot of the roster these days are attempted refits of characters from the 80's. WWE seems to be going through its 'cartoon character' phase again atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

According to the observer;
    On 4/2, in New Orleans, late at night with nobody around to see it, Sandow was going up to homeless people and handing them all $10 bills. It wasn’t for publicity since almost nobody was around.

For some reason, I can more easily imagine him doing this in character.

"Let me improve your pathetic life, you ignoramous. Here's 10 dollars".

"Thanks"

attachment.php?attachmentid=236791&d=1375987414

Advertisement