Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drunkest You Ever Got?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭jakobgallagher

pudzey101 wrote: »
    waaaaaayyyy welcome to my world 24/7 haha :)
    I'm more worried about that one time I was very sober

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Oh God...where do I start...at 32 I have a lot of mileage on the clock...getting totally hammered is not the problem...it's the following day...and I can think of a few horror stories.

Stephen's Day 2004....totally **** faced in the pub...went to a party which was going ok until a bottle of poteen was produced and I hit that bottle hard and straight....woke up the next day in the same house in a bed around 2pm (by the way, to make things worse I didnt know the hosts) in my clothes and with absolutely no idea what had happened and still dont know. Some things are best left in the past.:o...suffice to say I was a total disgrace.

Was woken up by the wife coming in and getting the hoover, shut my eyes for 2 sec (kinda of a delayed reaction thing you see in the movies) and then it hit me and just shot out of bed and out the foor, down the road puking every 3 sec against on coming traffic.

Arrived home and everyone sitting down for dinner and I just went straight to bed and puked constantly for 12 hours. It was terrible.

Shamefully, I was 26 and really should have known better.

ps Havent been able to look at that couple in the eye since.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

themadchef wrote: »
    Anyone that has the ability and dexterity to post is not drunk by my standards.

And not alone to spell eveyrthing 100% correct :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭jakobgallagher

themadchef wrote: »
    Anyone that has the ability and dexterity to post is not drunk by my standards.
    I could be dictating to a third party :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭IcedOut

And not alone to spell eveyrthing 100% correct :D:D

With Puncuation:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭phoenix833

Out in Spain a whole bunch of us were visting a friend so one night we had a party in their apartment and managed to get obliterated.

Myself and two others had a competition to see who could drink the most vodka straight from the bottle. Which was after about 2 bottles of wine. I woke up in the elevator about two hours later surrounded by mandarin oranges:confused:

Walking Falling out of the apartment block heading back to the hotel and I got blasted in the face with a fire extinguisher by one of my drinking buddies. I tried to get them back and ran down the street with a foam fire extinguisher letting it off all over the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

When asked to step out of a vehicle once,myself and the Politie ended up on the grass margin when I fell out the door.
    I did some stupid sheet back then:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,437 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Oh God...where do I start...at 32 I have a lot of mileage on the clock...getting totally hammered is not the problem...it's the following day...and I can think of a few horror stories.

Stephen's Day 2004....totally **** faced in the pub...went to a party which was going ok until a bottle of poteen was produced and I hit that bottle hard and straight....woke up the next day in the same house in a bed around 2pm (by the way, to make things worse I didnt know the hosts) in my clothes and with absolutely no idea what had happened and still dont know. Some things are best left in the past.:o...suffice to say I was a total disgrace.

Was woken up by the wife coming in and getting the hoover, shut my eyes for 2 sec (kinda of a delayed reaction thing you see in the movies) and then it hit me and just shot out of bed and out the foor, down the road puking every 3 sec against on coming traffic.

Arrived home and everyone sitting down for dinner and I just went straight to bed and puked constantly for 12 hours. It was terrible.

Shamefully, I was 26 and really should have known better.

ps Havent been able to look at that couple in the eye since.

Oh the old waking up and not remembering what the happened. I had twelve pints and a nice bit of polish vodka. Haha I remember talking fo people in the hallway and next thing I was sitting upright on a couch at half nine the next morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Every time i drink.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Was 15 , with a few mates of mine, one of them was babysitting and she brought all of us along.

The parents of said baby returned at about 1am and joined in with us. Then the father says "GR, I bet you can't drink a whole pint of Vodka raw". "Betcha I can" says I, "but only if you do it to" (cos, ya know, 15 year old me was an idiot).

So that was that. The mate who was babysitting got two pint glasses and filled them up with vodka. We both started to knock them back.

Amazingly, I won. I finished my pint, other guy didn't. Cue much cheering from my mates, then black.

I have no recollection of the night beyond that point.

I got filled in on the juicy details afterwards tho.

First of all, I fell asleep on the table, spouting some jiberish that no one could understand.
    Secondly, I got sick everywhere. I was led by the hand to the toilet where I sat on the floor, puking into/sleeping on the toilet.
    Then, my mam was called (this is at about 3 in the morning i think, so she wasn't amused). She came to collect me. I professed my love for her in the hallway, then got led to the car, where the door was slammed shut on my hand. Was red for a week.
    I then puked on my mam, in the car.

Not a proud moment for me, at all.

I woke up the morning after with water and panadol on my bedside locker and my two parents (divorced, btw) sitting in the Kitchen.

It's never a good sign when they're together.

• Advertisement

Was 15 , with a few mates of mine, one of them was babysitting and she brought all of us along.

The parents of said baby returned at about 1am and joined in with us. Then the father says "GR, I bet you can't drink a whole pint of Vodka raw". "Betcha I can" says I, "but only if you do it to" (cos, ya know, 15 year old me was an idiot).

So that was that. The mate who was babysitting got two pint glasses and filled them up with vodka. We both started to knock them back.

Amazingly, I won. I finished my pint, other guy didn't. Cue much cheering from my mates, then black.

First of all, I fell asleep on the table, spouting some jiberish that no one could understand.
    Secondly, I got sick everywhere. I was led by the hand to the toilet where I sat on the floor, puking into/sleeping on the toilet.
    Then, my mam was called (this is at about 3 in the morning i think, so she wasn't amused). She came to collect me. I professed my love for her in the hallway, then got led to the car, where the door was slammed shut on my hand. Was red for a week.

I woke up the morning after with water and panadol on my bedside locker and my two parents (divorced, btw) sitting in the Kitchen.

jesus some story :O surprised they didnt pump you so that you'd "learn" your lesson as one of my mates dad did haha

I was on a J1 visa in 1999 and went to Cancun for a weeks R&R at the end.

Basically there was a great nightclub called Coco Bonjo which was open to 5am and you paid $10 in and free alcohol all night no matter what. All you had to do was throw some pennies in a jar as a tip.

Was out with drinking buddy on rounds of Corona and Tequila but he had Deli belly and went home after 1 drink. So I stayed out drinking on my ownsome....but strangely I kept getting rounds in (as in 4 drinks (corona and shot of tequil) at a time as if the buddy was still there) and drank away like that all night....

Next memory is being carried out by two bouncers like I was Jesus being taken off the cross. It had rained and I was literally dumped into a puddle of water on the dirt track outside the club....it woke me up and managed to get a taxi...who competely raped me on the fee but didnt care.

Got back to hotel and threw everything off the bed inc some souvenirs for parents and they broke on the floor.

To this day, my parents have a glued together porcelan Mayan face mask hanging in the sitting room which will remind me to my dying days of that face in the mud trip to Mexico....:o

Christ...people have died doing less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

baz2009 wrote: »
    Free bar at a family wedding. Safe to say I was the family disgrace that night.
    Here! here! me too.
    got so bad, my girlfriend and one of the hotel staff had to help me back to the room.:o
    met him downstairs the following day and there are no words to describe how embarrassed i felt. Sound chap though, polish i think.

Here! here! me too.
    got so bad, my girlfriend and one of the hotel staff had to help me back to the room.:o
    met him downstairs the following day and there are no words to describe how embarrassed i felt. Sound chap though, polish i think.

By the sound of your username you must of been drunk setting up boards hehe :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

1st time - 12 years old. Bottle of whiskey. Right after taking the pledge. Actual unconcious ensued.

2nd time - 15 years old, pint of neat vodka, to the chants of "chug".
    Passout.

3rd time - my debs. Enough said.

4th time - my 18th birthday. Half a crate of cider and copius amounts of aftershocks. Purple projectile vomit, in a nightclub.

5th time - 18, accepting a challenge of chugging half a pint of tequila thru a beerbong. Resulted me in me almost suffocating myself and pouring a waste paper bin full of
    vomit over myself.

6th time - 20, getting so drunk on anything that looked like alcohol (including windowlene) that i got so
    violently ill I puked blood, ended up in hospital, with a session with the alcohol liason officer.

7th time - fell down a flight of stairs with a pint glass of
    vodka. Reefed the knees
    out of myself, bruised myself, but never spilled a drop.

I'm gonna stop
    now

cson wrote: »
    Cristiano Ronaldo on it and fell to the ground after the slightest of contact.

Ronaldo would have been on the floor before they even have a chance to push him haha :) bouncers go threw some $ht every weekend haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Was at home drinking with friends when I was in 2nd year in college in Cork. Had a few bottles of wine and spirits about the place and when one bottle is empty, you move onto the next... as you do. A lot of different drinks were mixed that night and all I remember is that it was about 9pm and I was sitting on the couch with a glass of red wine on the table and a mug (classy) of jack daniels and coke in my hand. Woke up the next day at around 2pm in a hostel in Waterford. Fcuk knows how I got there

jesus some story :O surprised they didnt pump you so that you'd "learn" your lesson as one of my mates dad did haha

Well, I did learn my lesson. I haven't touched Vodka ever since. The smell of it makes me physically sick
    Christ...people have died doing less.

Yeah, I've heard. It was such a stupid thing to do.

I think I've gotten drunk maybe twice since then (5 years), i just never want to experience that again! Now I just kinda go out, get merry, then leave it at that.

There was this other time, I had clearly got up during the night and pissed into an empty pint class in my bedroom. Got up for work in the moring very woolly headed and you know what a happened next.....

Yes I drank half a glass of my own piss but didnt really cop it until I was in work during the morning. In my defence it was clear and I was in a rush. I knew at work something was bothering me or just wasnt right...

Pissing/wetting the bed stories are a whole new catogory by themselves...:o

• Advertisement

Well, I did learn my lesson. I haven't touched Vodka ever since. The smell of it makes me physically sick

Yeah, I've heard. It was such a stupid thing to do.

I think I've gotten drunk maybe twice since then (5 years), i just never want to experience that again! Now I just kinda go out, get merry, then leave it at that.

Thats the right way to do it :) probably get slated over this but nothing more annoying than a wayyyyyy to drunk person banging into you and talking ****e tya :) id know iv been that person plenty a time ha

1st time - 12 years old. Bottle of whiskey. Right after taking the pledge. Actual unconcious ensued.

Passout.

4th time - my 18th birthday. Half a crate of cider and copius amounts of aftershocks. Purple projectile vomit, in a nightclub.

5th time - 18, accepting a challenge of chugging half a pint of tequila thru a beerbong. Resulted me in me almost suffocating myself and pouring a waste paper bin full of
    vomit over myself.

6th time - 20, getting so drunk on anything that looked like alcohol (including windowlene) that i got so
    violently ill I puked blood, ended up in hospital, with a session with the alcohol liason officer.

vodka. Reefed the knees

I'm gonna stop
    now

Can I be your friend?

You, sound like great fun!

Thats the right way to do it :) probably get slated over this but nothing more annoying than a wayyyyyy to drunk person banging into you and talking ****e tya :) id know iv been that person plenty a time ha

Yeah tell me about it. I know a couple of people like that myself lol

Passout.

vomit over myself.

vodka. Reefed the knees

I'm gonna stop
    now

You'll need a new liver by time your 23 by the sounds of this lol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

passed out and **** myself. Woke just after and then washed my boxers with a sponge in the bathroom and then passed out my head in the jax. Good times.

passed out and **** myself. Woke just after and then washed my boxers with a sponge in the bathroom and then passed out my head in the jax. Good times.

LMAO.......:D

Good Thing You Werent In Bed With A Bird;) or where you?:eek: haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

I am 23 already but I guarantee you, I am fantastic fun!!! My liver has probably spat itself out as scar tissue years ago. Fu ck it lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

Good Thing You Werent In Bed With A Bird;) or where you?:eek: haha

Woke up after ****tin myself to another guy asleep on top of me.'fully clothed mind you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

I am 23 already but I guarantee you, I am fantastic fun!!! My liver has probably spat itself out as scar tissue years ago. Fu ck it lol

Your Mad :rolleyes:

Advertisement