Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free on line sites

• 27-03-2011 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

.hello,
    im looking for a good free on line poker site.
    any info would be good
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Download any of the poker clients like Paddy Power Poker or Full Tilt. They all have a play money option for you to get used to it. Paddy Power also have a thing called instant play where you don't have to download the software if you like that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

what do you want it for? There are a myriad of free poker downloads that allow you to set up your own personal games etc. Home game online :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Most sites have a good first time deal, Party gives you 50 right off the bat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jakeystipe

Most site have free tables so I'd recommend trying a few of the big names to see which you prefer. These days I play online poker on my iPad and iPhone mostly. If you've got a smartphone you should try a few of the online poker rooms here ipad poker apps.

My favourite is the Bwin poker app. They have "Play for Fun" tables and because they're on a pretty large network you'll find plenty of players anytime of day.

Terminal Poker is pretty good too if you like speed poker like "Rush Poker". Not as many players as Bwin though.

Switch Poker is good too but it's generally only busy as lunch time or evening.

Advertisement