Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

paddyzk wrote: »
    How wrong you were David,how wrong you were :pac:

... In a good way :D

Leia, delete some pm's :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Potassium :)

Indiego wrote: »
    Potassium :)

Potassium nitrate... I just one upped yo' ass :P :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Why not use facebook chat ? haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Potassium nitrate... I just one upped yo' ass :P :)
    Potassium permanganate.. I just popped all of yo asses ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Heyy guyyzzz - anyone about? I'm off today :D

Holaaaaaaa :)

Hm, just been looking through the business exam papers and syllabus and stuff, and Im not as scared anymore :L I think its kinda interesting :L (Thank fook for that :P)

Saraahh, you schtill here? :)

Urgh Im bored... In a weird mood that makes me want to do maths (lulz im weird :o), anyone need any help with a question or anything? :/

Holaaaaaaa :)

Hm, just been looking through the business exam papers and syllabus and stuff, and Im not as scared anymore :L I think its kinda interesting :L (Thank fook for that :P)

Saraahh, you schtill here? :)

Hey I'm baaaaaaaaack - sorry electricity went off but it's back now :)

Business is AWESOME - best subject and sooo handy - especially accounting like 4 out of 6 of the questions are guaranteed to come up :pac:
    You'll like Business, trust me :D

• Advertisement

Urgh Im bored... In a weird mood that makes me want to do maths (lulz im weird :o), anyone need any help with a question or anything? :/

A prize fund was divided in the between A,B and C is the ratio 3:2:1.If C received 360,find the total prize fund.

Think there is a typo in the back of my book,I get 2160 but the answer is 2520.
    Such an easy question as well :o

Hellooo! :D

paddyzk wrote: »
    A prize fund was divided in the between A,B and C is the ratio 3:2:1.If C received 360,find the total prize fund.

Think there is a typo in the back of my book,I get 2160 but the answer is 2520.
    Such an easy question as well :o
    Hmm yeah I typo I think, you multiply by 6 to get the right answer that you got, but if you multiply by 7 you get the books answer 0.o

SChique00 wrote: »
    Hey I'm baaaaaaaaack - sorry electricity went off but it's back now :)

Business is AWESOME - best subject and sooo handy - especially accounting like 4 out of 6 of the questions are guaranteed to come up :pac:
    You'll like Business, trust me :D
    Wait whut now? Thought there was no accounting in business XD

There deffoz isn't!! :L Whats Sarah on at all :rolleyes: :P

JC business methinkz

Jc business I think she's on about, accounting is a subject in itself for LC.

Jc business I think she's on about, accounting is a subject in itself for LC.
    Thats what I was thinking :P

Silly Sarah you know Im not a JC'er gurrll! :P

Peepz who are going into 5th year next year, dunno if youve seen this yet, but the prescribed texts for english have been released :)http://www.education.ie/servlet/blobservlet/cl0001_2012.pdf?language=EN

Something wrong with Jc'ers? :P

• Advertisement

Something wrong with Jc'ers? :P
    Everything.

:P

Nah but been there, done that like :P

Stop attacking me all of ye! I meant the Business group of subjects - Business, Economics, and Accounting
    They're all grouped together for the JC but I KNOW they're seperate subjects - I'm doing Business and Accounting ;)

Sorry for le confusion :p

Stop attacking me all of ye! I meant the Business group of subjects - Business, Economics, and Accounting
    They're all grouped together for the JC but I KNOW they're seperate subjects - I'm doing Business and Accounting ;)

Sorry for le confusion :p
    Well I meant specifically Business silly :P My school doesnt even do the other 2.. :L :L

But yeahh, it doesnt look too bad :L
    Ive already kinda half learned something from reading a thread on it in the LC forum :L

Peepz who are going into 5th year next year, dunno if youve seen this yet, but the prescribed texts for english have been released :)http://www.education.ie/servlet/blobservlet/cl0001_2012.pdf?language=EN

It's ewey >.< the modern texts are pretty dull and basic ("Never Let Me Go" left me feeling suicidal) and the old texts are seriously difficult :(

Terrible list - where is Jeffrey Eugenides when you need him? :P

Seamus Heaney my man

It's ewey >.< the modern texts are pretty dull and basic ("Never Let Me Go" left me feeling suicidal) and the old texts are seriously difficult :(

Era.. It's got a few OK books on it :P Pride and Prejudice, Macbeth, Sive, Catcher in the Rye and My Sisters Keeper :L Hope Mines a bit better XD

Holy **** the road is there :O I love that movie !

I loved Never Let Me Go, Hope I get to do it, probably wont though, will probably be doing Pride and Predjudice :/

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Era.. It's got a few OK books on it :P Pride and Prejudice, Macbeth, Sive, Catcher in the Rye and My Sisters Keeper :L Hope Mines a bit better XD
    I hope yours sucks... :P

• Advertisement

Blade Runner..? Dafuq? :L

Advertisement