Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Necronomicon Spellbook

Options
  • 16-12-2013 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I normally don't believe in "spell books" but I was just reading up on this book, is this real?? They amount of people who claimed this book worked is unreal! It is suppose to be a really dangerous book! Have you ever heard of this book and if so what do you make of it?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Better suited to the Paranormal forum :)

Moved from Mysteries of the Unexplained

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

The Necronomicon is a fictional book from the fiction writing of H.P. Lovecraft.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 seanburn

No it is the Necronomicon Spellbook by Simon, look it up, its pretty out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

got my hopes up there, thought you meant the Necronomicon Ex Mortis.

Evil Dead, ED2 Army of Darkness? no.. okay i'll just go back under my bridge then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Looked it up, skimmed the PDF. It seems to be some sort of bizarre hybrid of grimoire and fanfiction. I mean, the introduction has the guy reading Lovecraft, deciding the Necronomicon actually exists, wandering into his local super-hardcore-magic-with-a-k shop and picking it up. Not exactly angels dictating to Dee, is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Donaldio

Some people suppose Lovecraft was in fact in receit of strange information from other sources either willingly or unwillingly !
    I havent heard of it seanburn give it a bash try the scientific aproach and test it ! There is allot of spell books out there but they are not the be all and end all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ThisIsMyName1

Powerful book!!!!

Advertisement