Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale: Tokyo Marui 1911 MEU GBB

• 31-12-2010 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

For sale, my Tokyo Marui 1911 MEU GBB.

There is not a thing wrong with it, it has been cleaned and silicon lubed after nearly every skirmish, and is in perfect working order, very reliable shooter. I am only selling it so raise funds for a VSR.

The gas blow back pistol performs very well, with no problems at all, there is no damage to pistol or magazine.

I am also including a set of Punisher grips as they will be of no use to me once I sell the pistol. These are nice and comfortable grips, there is a bit of the white paint worn off though.

I'm looking for 150, but open to offers.

Power < 1J.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SAS_warrior

Price drop to 140.

Plus more info and pics below.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭richie231069

For sale, my Tokyo Marui 1911 MEU GBB.

There is not a thing wrong with it, it has been cleaned and silicon lubed after nearly every skirmish, and is in perfect working order, very reliable shooter. I am only selling it so raise funds for a VSR.

The gas blow back pistol performs very well, with no problems at all, there is no damage to pistol or magazine.

I am also including a set of Punisher grips as they will be of no use to me once I sell the pistol. These are nice and comfortable grips, there is a bit of the white paint worn off though.

I'm looking for 150, but open to offers.

Power < 1J.

Hi nice looking pistol is it metal or ABS.
    Thanks.

Its plastic, but feels and looks like a coated metal, although I believe metal slides etc are available.

Bit more info taken from here - http://www.justpistols.co.uk/tmmeu.htm

Whilst Western Arms produced an early and late version MEU, Tokyo Marui’s is much closer in specification to the Late version, featuring sloping forward cocking serrations, a skeletonised hammer, 3 hole competition trigger, ‘rubberised’ grips (aping the original’s Pachmayr grips) and Novak combat sights.
    The gun looks well made and excellently finished and has a decent, if not remarkable heft to it. The look is modern and, at first sight, the Pachmayr-like grips look good.
    All the safeties, the hammer, rear sight, trigger, magazine release, bushing and plug and the slide lock are metal, as is the mainspring housing.
    The gun features a dark grey (it’s not really black) finish all over (except for the magazine and trigger) which is cool, and realistic, there are no seam marks visible on the MEU, but at over £100 that is to be expected, in my view.
    The Buffer on the brushed silver magazine thankfully doesn’t restrict gassing (as it does on some KSC and WA guns) and the magazine holds the same 27 BBs as the 1911A1 in a double stack. I found no trouble emptying a full magazine on a fill of propane, but I got few more shots from it at a brisk 10C or so.
    The ambidextrous, extended thumb safeties would seem good for left handers.
    The hammer is skeletonised for lightness and features some effective serrations on the spur to make cocking a simple task.
    Below that there is an extended beaver-tail grip safety, much longer in its rearward extension than the standard 1911A1’s.
    The silver, 3 hole competition style trigger features vertical grooves to provide a secure grip and delivers a smooth and precise pull. There is also a small hole in the trigger’s face, allowing for overtravel adjustment and the parts diagram suggests this works.

Also the Novak sites have glow in the dark coating to help in low light.

More pics,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 northern

is it co2 or gas?

• Advertisement

Hi, it's a gas blow back pistol, it uses bottled propane with lube. You can get adapters to use pure propane from a hardware supply shop which is cheaper, but you will need to lube it more then afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Timooo_23

Where are you based?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

northern wrote: »
    is it co2 or gas?
    Hi, it's a gas blow back pistol, it uses bottled propane with lube. You can get adapters to use pure propane from a hardware supply shop which is cheaper, but you will need to lube it more then afaik.
    SAS, duplicate accounts are not permitted here. northern permbanned. Please read the rules.

Advertisement