Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

When Lola arrived at Phil's for the "family dinner", she wanted to go upstairs to see Lexi. Sharon in her usual way, winked, lowered her voice, put on stupid voice and said that she had just put her down to sleep and didn't want Lola disturbing her.

I have a few problems with this:
    -Lola is Lexi's MOTHER she should be allowed check on her daughter
    -Are you not meant to check on babies when they are asleep to make sure that they're okay etc?
    -Denny baby was upstairs playing
    -Amy was told pretty much to leg it upstairs to play with Denny baby
    -Would these two not cause more ructions upstairs than Lola going in to give Lexi a bit of love. It's not like she was going to go into the room drunk, playing jungle music out of ghetto blaster.

Why weren't Denny baby and Amy having any dinner? Amy must've been starving, unless Grandad/Alfie gave her some of her crisps before they went out. Sharon must be with Carol in the "giving the kids their tea", never eating with the grown ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

Tindie wrote: »
    Pat first husband was Peter Beale, David Dad!

and peter married kathy and she Had Lan

oops to late lol

So Ian is Bianca's half uncle then.....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,739 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

lisaj wrote: »
    When Lola arrived at Phil's for the "family dinner", she wanted to go upstairs to see Lexi. Sharon in her usual way, winked, lowered her voice, put on stupid voice and said that she had just put her down to sleep and didn't want Lola disturbing her.

I have a few problems with this:
    -Lola is Lexi's MOTHER she should be allowed check on her daughter
    -Are you not meant to check on babies when they are asleep to make sure that they're okay etc?
    -Denny baby was upstairs playing
    -Amy was told pretty much to leg it upstairs to play with Denny baby
    -Would these two not cause more ructions upstairs than Lola going in to give Lexi a bit of love. It's not like she was going to go into the room drunk, playing jungle music out of ghetto blaster.

Why weren't Denny baby and Amy having any dinner? Amy must've been starving, unless Grandad/Alfie gave her some of her crisps before they went out. Sharon must be with Carol in the "giving the kids their tea", never eating with the grown ups.

That storyline has just gotten ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Ian is Bianca's half uncle then.....

Yep

What yarn will Sharon wind now after Phil finding her passed out and Lexi playing with her 'rattle'....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Cannot stand Dexter.

"Innit" "Bruv" "Innit" "Bruv"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

^^dont forget his teeth kissin and his tuts!!!:mad::mad: dope!!

im sick of sharon ,i hope they give a swift exit!!

So Sharon never asks Phil about her son only where will she live :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Sharon never asks Phil about her son only where will she live :rolleyes:

She didn't seem too bothered about Denny, god i hate her calling him that, at all when she was in the house. Where was he? Who was he having sleep over with? She said she never took the pills when she had Lexie, doesn't she usually have Dennis? Does that not matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Tindie wrote: »
    Coronation Street, EastEnders, Emmerdale and Waterloo Road all have schedule changes in the week commencing May 26.

With the Britain's Got Talent live shows returning, Corrie moves to 9pm for the week and we get one less Emmerdale episode than usual.

Elsewhere, EastEnders changes its usual schedule for the week with a change in transmission days and some earlier starts, while Waterloo Road moves from Thursday to Wednesday.

Monday, May 27
    No EastEnders episode tonight.

Tuesday, May 28

7.30pm: EastEnders

Wednesday, May 29

7.30pm: EastEnders **

Thursday, May 30

Friday, May 31
    7.30pm: EastEnders **

More changes

Monday, June 3
    Soaps air in usual slots.

Tuesday, June 4
    7.00pm: Emmerdale (Hour-long episode)

Wednesday, June 5

Thursday, June 6

Friday, June 7
    7.00pm: Emmerdale
    7.30pm: Coronation Street (Hour-long episode)
    9.00pm: EastEnders

• Advertisement

That was a good episode last night I thought. I was really glad that Phil pulled through after his outburst at Lola. She's a really good actress in terms of her emotions, you would really believe that she loves Lexi when you see her smiling at her.
    Sharon, what a joke, ugh.
    I thought we might get a piano ending to that one, but I think they only do that when someone is leaving.
    I kinda felt a bit sorry for Phil at the end, hopefully he can be a good grandad to Lexi, that would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Temaz wrote: »
    Cannot stand Dexter.

"Innit" "Bruv" "Innit" "Bruv"
    :eek::eek::eek:
    WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

So sick of all the boring Brannings in Eastenders at the moment. Fast forwarded through most of tonights episode. Think i will stop watching now until some good charactors are brought in and all Brannings leave. Except Dot of course :-).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    So sick of all the boring Brannings in Eastenders at the moment. Fast forwarded through most of tonights episode. Think i will stop watching now until some good charactors are brought in and all Brannings leave. Except Dot of course :-).

I'd be pretty happy if they brought Stacey back and somehow raised Bradley from the dead

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

gubbie wrote: »
    I'd be pretty happy if they brought Stacey back

and Sean:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Voiceover woman at the end of Eastenders "If you have been affected by Sharons storyline...." ........Puhlease

I would really hope that there isn't someone with a life as tragic as Sharon Watts-Mitchell-Rickman-Branning-Mitchell.

I would really hope that there isn't someone with a life as tragic as Sharon Watts-Mitchell-Rickman-Branning-Mitchell.

She never married Jack so isn't a Branning :P

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She never married Jack so isn't a Branning :P

I know, she didn't marry Phil either. I was just being sarcastic!

I know, she didn't marry Phil either. I was just being sarcastic!

But she did marry Grant so she was a Mitchell :P

• Advertisement

I just watch all those clips to 3rd November 2005 lol

2004 was bad year or was first part 2006?
    2005 was great years, those months ace!

2007-2010 live it decent but never really re-covered after live eps

I wish they'd get rid of Kirsty

• Registered Users Posts: 17,739 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Preview of tonight's episode - "Realising Lauren's drinking is out of control, Tanya is on a mission to stop her from getting her hands on alcohol..."

I'm sorry, is she only realising this now? Did she think she was drinking lemonade this whole time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Ha, Rays mashing of the buttons on the game pad. He has no idea

Dee looks incredible

Anyone else think that The Denny actor is a lot more natural around Phil then Jack? Maybe it's just the lines

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

How have they not tried harder to intervene in Lauren's drinking more yet? It's been going on for ages and the best they can do is make her get sick in the sink and bring her up a cup of coffee. If I'd a sister or daughter getting that drunk that frequently I'd be trying to get her to go to a counsellor at the very least.

Wow what a change in the Ray character, thank f*ck he left without Kim

How does Lauren afford to but her booze, she has no job :confused:

She scrounges. As we see, she gets drunk in about five minutes while holding her drink up close to her face and mouthing off.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

She scrounges. As we see, she gets drunk in about five minutes while holding her drink up close to her face and mouthing off.

Ha, just realised that now you mention it.

• Advertisement

I heard Lauren drinking lead to Tanya Exit!

(I do think she will be killed off)

Maybe Lauren will have a fail liver or something and I need Surgery and Tanya is a perfect match,

After they haf the operations everything seem fine but few days later Tanya faints and end up in coma,

When she wakes up and see the whole family there and she see Lauren holding her hand and Tanya pulls away from Lauren and Lauren is the only one that notice. Lauren then tires to sorry, Mum (Crying) then Tanya start to shivering and beeping starts, Nurse and doctors running in, Pulling Lauran away from her dying mum

After this Lauren will feel more Alone then ever, So alone. that even her own family hate her and so she dose something even more stupid, Drinking and pills (I know Copying Oaks) (This after she pushed out house by Cora, who can't even look at her, Abi tells her, she wish it her that died and not Mum.

Max is busy getting back together with Kirsty who as been sleeping with her Ex-boyfriend and who got up the duff for real and told Max that she lost the baby after all after having the abortions (Not knowing she really is pregnant after abortions failed to kill the baby)

That sounds to good for EastEnders at the moment

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement