Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New COMEDY Hiphop tune!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Not funny for me, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 southcentral lk

It's a piss take ya!!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Sad mate...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Tandey

Thought it was funny comical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Anto Social

Cheers Tandey!
    It's good to see some people still have a sense of humour!!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I hope you weren't too serious when you made that song because it's pretty ****e. Decent enough beat and all that, but the rest of it is hopeless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Anto Social

Once again, read the title before you comment! It's a piss take tune!! It's hilarious that some of you think i was serious!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

This >>>> The Majority of the guys in those DFI threads.
    this is meant to be a joke, they are a joke, unintentionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

its not that they think your serious its just not that funny, it had its moments like the slow down anto bit but for the best part its not funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

It's not that people don't have a sense of humour. Its not a bad start but that style has been done a fair few times before: Anto and Fintan, Damo and Ivor, Dotzy, Rubberbandits. Need a new angle if your going to get genuine laughs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

a piss take of the i need a dollar song would be good , i need a euro a euro's what i need and if i share with you my story would you share your dole with me :D

all rights reserved copyright mufcboy1999

Advertisement